Michael and Dave Kay #13 You can call a dead channel something else but it's still dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished the podcast. Ladies, since you read here, I very much appreciated all 3 episodes! Sorry for others ripping on your voices, since obviously most of the Tattlers here would otherwise not be your core audience, listening to 20-something's. After listening, it makes me wish that all of us Tattlers could do an anonymous podcast discussing Michael, instead of typing it out. I think it would be hilarious!

Interesting notes on the fact that you can so easily acquire a DAS pass. Another reason Michael is gross! He's above waiting in lines, obviously! :rolleyes: Have a magical day!!!!!

I think he's changing his name to Michael Disney, so he can use the name & not get sued...or maybe he's changing it to Michael Eisner.

Also...after watching the 3 part documentary on the ID channel about Jared from Subway, you may change some thoughts you have of Michael. Just sayin'. Plus, they kinda look similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
just finished the podcast. being very old, i am sure i am not their target demographic but i really enjoyed all 3 parts. especially this last one which made me LOL several times (and i am picky about my humor).
well done, ladies! ❤

Reactions: 7
Just watched some old Michael videos from before he moved to Florida.

I think he could be at 100K subscribers by now if he hadn’t moved and kept his channel as vacation and informational vlogs.

Reactions: 8
Today's video, the "Disney expert" Michael, has never looked up or read the windows on Main Street, which he continues to refer to as "glass panels". The "Disney expert" clearly has no clue who any of the names are, except Walt & Roy. He questions whether the fake business titles are actually real. :rolleyes: He's such a "huge Disney fan", loves Haunted Mansion so much he does the spiel, but doesn't know who Yale Gracey is, even??? I can't.

• Haha
  • Wow
Today's video, the "Disney expert" Michael, has never looked up or read the windows on Main Street, which he continues to refer to as "glass panels". The "Disney expert" clearly has no clue who any of the names are, except Walt & Roy. He questions whether the fake business titles are actually real. :rolleyes: He's such a "huge Disney fan", loves Haunted Mansion so much he does the spiel, but doesn't know who Yale Gracey is, even??? I can't.
This is one of the things that has always bothered me most about him. I have no doubt that he grew up going to and loving Disney World but his lack of actual knowledge is astounding. It would be one thing if he were just your average person going about their business but the fact that he shoves the whole “I’M A DISNEY ENTHUSIAST/EXPERT” thing down our throats and doesn’t even seem to know basic history is nauseating.

I remember a video from a few years back where he’s on Hollywood Boulevard at Hollywood Studios looking at a fake sign with the distance to various cities around the country. Orlando is listed as a city and he’s confused about the miles they have marked since it’s so nearby and then he determines it *may* be the distance from Hollywood. Like, how can you be that into the parks and not pick up on that kind of theming?

I wonder if he could even tell you why or what he likes about the parks. I think he just went there so much when he was younger, is a little stunted, and they remind him of happier times as a kid. Beyond that, it’s all surface level.

I always thought that about Michael too. He didn’t seem to like the classic rides at WDW. Ok but he didn’t seem to like the new ones either.

I think his love was nostalgia-based from childhood and that’s why it faded so fast when he moved there.

His true love is food, but cruises are better for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Youtube suggested this video to me today, from the "Dave Kay FL resident" files, and yowzers... this is like some warp time travel stuff here. Time flies when you're having... fun?

---

Reactions: 3
I listened to part 2 of the podcast. Were they claiming that Robert was Tits McGee's professor? If so I don't remember hearing that previously.

Hi NTBABB Podcast ladies! All 3 episodes were a delight to listen to. You two are well versed on Kay Lore and it was fun to hear about Michael interactions in the wild. I repeat my former request: PLEASE do a recap of Dave’s Ireland and European cruise “adventures.” They are a masterpiece of surrealism.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is one of the things that has always bothered me most about him. I have no doubt that he grew up going to and loving Disney World but his lack of actual knowledge is astounding. It would be one thing if he were just your average person going about their business but the fact that he shoves the whole “I’M A DISNEY ENTHUSIAST/EXPERT” thing down our throats and doesn’t even seem to know basic history is nauseating.

I remember a video from a few years back where he’s on Hollywood Boulevard at Hollywood Studios looking at a fake sign with the distance to various cities around the country. Orlando is listed as a city and he’s confused about the miles they have marked since it’s so nearby and then he determines it *may* be the distance from Hollywood. Like, how can you be that into the parks and not pick up on that kind of theming?

I wonder if he could even tell you why or what he likes about the parks. I think he just went there so much when he was younger, is a little stunted, and they remind him of happier times as a kid. Beyond that, it’s all surface level.
SAME HERE!! Drives me absolutely batty. "I'm the biggest Disney fan because I have 5000 Mickey pins!"

It's all surface area and lowest common denominator with him. He's one of those weirdos who think Walt was some magical pure being when he really smoke and drank and all of the orignal imagineers were all perverts who were high all the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just finished part 3 of the podcast and thought it was pretty well done. They are really just like all of us and had some funny and entertaining takes.

This one covers right before the pandemic through current day.

Apparently when Michael was active on the dating apps he used to ask everyone to meet him at the Starbucks at Disney Springs.

One of them (both of them?) is a former cast member and stands by the fact that he was abusing the DAS pass. She claims she is the source of this information.

Worth a listen if you’ve got some time to kill.
One is definitely former guest relations cm and had access to his “magic file” ie where history gets added like DAS frequency, complaints Mikey put in about Disney, any freebies Disney gave him to compensate for the “lost magic” (ie how they can tell if you’re scamming them) but more importantly any cast and guest complaints against him…the fact he’s a D grade YouTuber would no doubt be in there too.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
One thing, though, ladies: Paging Mr Morrow is every bit as fake as Mike.

Reactions: 2
Re-upping this one because it now has a dual meaning:

Michael And Dave Kay #14 - Don’t Say Kay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Big shout out to Katie and Brooke. I love their podcast and I‘m urging all tattle peps to give them a positive review. I vote for episode 4 on the kay boys! Here is the time stamp:

3:00 Michael has no friends
4:50 legal disclaimer—made me laugh
6:30. Michael’s deadly sins
8:30 michael buys a house
9:40 tinder meet up demands
13:20 restraining order
16:05 Cush govt job
17:20 Michael as a little girl
19:00 black face Michael
21:20 blue lives matter
24:00 DAS abuse
31:00 Michael tries alcohol
32:00 onward meet up
36:30 name change
39:30 Michael complains about boat rocking
44:30 Michael a drag Queen or gay?
46:00 parks reopen Michael loves it
47:20 Swan and dolphin drama
50:30 tinder screen shots.
54:30 Michael photoshopped at Capitol
56:30 vaccine gate
1:03 engagement
1:13 subs and patreon leave
1:14:40. I get a shoutout.
1:16 EVC
1:19:40 Michael is an expert
1:23 Dave’s girlfriend
1:25:40 searching for papa kays obit (I do this weekly)
1:30:25 DC Darling.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.