Michael and Dave Kay #13 You can call a dead channel something else but it's still dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This doesn't even look like a rental ECV. Those typically have advertising plastered all over, and from what I remember, the Disney rentals are much larger. Did he buy this hunk of junk, or do a long term rental from a medical supply? He just looks ridiculous, and I do not for a minute believe that he is so incapacitated that he needs a scooter. This is the most slothful and indolent behavior yet. I did rent a scooter once for my 80 year old mom, but she felt totally in the way and tried very hard to park it and walk when we waited in lines or went into shops, etc., with tight spaces. That pic of Michael riding through the food line just speaks volume about his arrogance and sense of superiority.

Reactions: 9
I'm convinced Michael thinks that by changing everything about himself (appearance, channel name, etc) Disney will invite him back to the media list. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nice work! Between the no face on camera anymore & the fully bearded look, it would seem he's trying to be completely off the public grid. Interesting...and weird. My family & I discussed how weird it was in his video today that he didn't just rent the ECV as soon as his achilles starting hurting him instead of just leaving OR why doesn't he have some sort of brace on his leg? Wasn't this achilles injury quite a long time ago, now?
Does this mean that he has given up being a RunDisney expert now that he's living that ECV life?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sometimes I ask myself why I continue to watch Michael’s videos. And then he goes to Epcot and tries Brie with preserved lemon “marscaplade” and I remember.

I seriously had to rewind it three times and couldn’t stop laughing.
And those trevis cups😂
---
His rebranding and new look is certainly for a reason...the only question is it because the new fiancé needs him to be more 'normal' and less 'public'..or he's trying to 'show' Disney he's 'grown and changed'. Using an EVC in line is a total tit move. My 79 year old mom with her double knee replacement and heart condition prefers to just use it from place to place and in any long lines that require lots of slow standing... but a food line... come on!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe he is practicing before he scooters down the aisle to wedded bliss.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sometimes I ask myself why I continue to watch Michael’s videos. And then he goes to Epcot and tries Brie with preserved lemon “marscaplade” and I remember.

I seriously had to rewind it three times and couldn’t stop laughing.
And those trevis cups😂
Sounds like he's turning into another Kyle Pallo or Tim Tracker with his pronunciations. I don't understand why these vloggers can't pronounce anything correctly.

Reactions: 3
Preach Pooh.

Pooh Lover
2 hours ago
Gotta be in pretty bad shape to ride your scooter straight through the food lines. Usually even 80 year olds will walk the food line. Get well soon sweet princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We all make fun of him but those two photos just blow my mind that he went from a squealing man child dressing in costumes too tight or revealing for anyone to wear, making his face his brand, going to the parks literally everyday… To getting heavier and heavier from unhealthy food, unkempt, hiding behind the camera, in a scooter, away from others.

I believe those that say he is addicted to filming is right. He needs to stop, this transformation is wild.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think the doc lady is dictating everything. Get your face off the internet, change your appearance…

Reactions: 7
Michael posted about the Flower & Garden topiaries on Instagram. “Great job herbology team,” he wrote, not realizing that the word he was looking for was “horticulture.” I think Professor Sprout works over at Universal, Michael, but good try.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Michael posted about the Flower & Garden topiaries on Instagram. “Great job herbology team,” he wrote, not realizing that the word he was looking for was “horticulture.” I think Professor Sprout works over at Universal, Michael, but good try.
I hope someone pointed that out to him - not that it will matter, or that he'll listen

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.