Michael and Dave Kay #13 You can call a dead channel something else but it's still dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's video is another borefest. A golf event in his ECV. We do get a one hand clap & a food review. Exciting stuff. Based on this video, he clearly has one of the scooters that collapses to fit in your trunk. I'm calling it - ECV Pro Tips video coming soon!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Today's video is another borefest. A golf event in his ECV. We do get a one hand clap & a food review. Exciting stuff. Based on this video, he clearly has one of the scooters that collapses to fit in your trunk. I'm calling it - ECV Pro Tips video coming soon!
Maybe he’ll change the channel name to “scootin’ together?”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The problem with Michael is that he doesn’t know jack tit. In the description of todays video he says it’s a major event. There are 4 majors in golf and this ain’t one of them. He also says there are Marine Cadets guarding the trophies. Guess what—there is no such thing as a Marine Cadet duck face. Those were two members of the United States Marine Corp of which I was a member albeit 35 years ago. Lastly he says the taco need more “sauce“. Since he’s not showing himself on the videos I thought I’d leave something for the ladies.

1678112796552.jpeg

---
My comment won’t last long.

liIg5hAZnVp4GGDK2gh8I6_A=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Avr G.G.
46 minutes ago (edited)
Im so happy you are into golf! It is a beautiful sport ! Shoot out to the Kart Scooter what a great idea! Look like this thing is going fast haha and you can even off road with it haha x) Recover well.

jNunGfRFJUVXznl1SWjZqRFQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Sandra Powers
8 minutes ago
Hi what is Michael recovering from ?

rN8vky17KLhc6ozOWNJ9Hk9S=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Forehead Bump

@Sandra Powers I heard he had to have his leg amputated due to diabetes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The problem with Michael is that he doesn’t know jack tit. In the description of todays video he says it’s a major event. There are 4 majors in golf and this ain’t one of them. He also says there are Marine Cadets guarding the trophies. Guess what—there is no such thing as a Marine Cadet duck face. Those were two members of the United States Marine Corp of which I was a member albeit 35 years ago. Lastly he says the taco need more “sauce“. Since he’s not showing himself on the videos I thought I’d leave something for the ladies.

View attachment 2008608
---
My comment won’t last long.

View attachment 2008620
Avr G.G.
46 minutes ago (edited)
Im so happy you are into golf! It is a beautiful sport ! Shoot out to the Kart Scooter what a great idea! Look like this thing is going fast haha and you can even off road with it haha x) Recover well.

View attachment 2008621
Sandra Powers
8 minutes ago
Hi what is Michael recovering from ?

View attachment 2008622
Forehead Bump

@Sandra Powers I heard he had to have his leg amputated due to diabetes.
Forehead Bump, your comment is gone but thankfully Michael replied for you with the same response.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seeing Mike in a scooter reminds me of the Seinfled episode where George is carrying his scooter. He will be doing that sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 6
I’m just glad I got to live in a time where I got to see a one-handed golf clap.
---
And how is it in a world with PMM, YITS, and Jenn Tracker, Michael Kay is the first one that ends up in a scooter? Would have lost money on that one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Now that I don't have to see that goofy melon head, I am even more annoyed by the sound of Mikey's voice! There's a nasal quality and an emphasis on certain sounds, like t at the end of a word, that is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Tits McGee (just called her that for you, Claude, lol) and Michelle do it too. So does Dave though not as noticeable as in the others' speech. It's annoying af.

And yes the scooter is ridiculous.

Now that I don't have to see that goofy melon head, I am even more annoyed by the sound of Mikey's voice! There's a nasal quality and an emphasis on certain sounds, like t at the end of a word, that is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Tits McGee (just called her that for you, Claude, lol) and Michelle do it too. So does Dave though not as noticeable as in the others' speech. It's annoying af.

Much appreciated. I laughed!

Reactions: 1

Can you imagine Michael proposing to Doctor Princess?

I know that we can unfortunately all hear that deep announcer voice clear as day in our heads, complete with the awkward drawing out of the last word that sounds exactly like the verbal equivalent of a smarmy eyebrow raise: “Will you MARRY meeeeuuhh?”

• Sick
  • Haha
I still find it surreal that our Mikey is going to become a man who is married as opposed to a married man.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I know that we can unfortunately all hear that deep announcer voice clear as day in our heads, complete with the awkward drawing out of the last word that sounds exactly like the verbal equivalent of a smarmy eyebrow raise: “Will you MARRY meeeeuuhh?”
And the ensuing squeal after she somehow said “yes”.

• Sick
Reactions: 4

More like, “Will you have a wonderful daaaaayyyuuuh and marry meeeeuhhh?” 😎

• Haha
What in the actual FCK is with Michael?

Remind me again how old this asshole is, tooling around on a scooter?

Wow... Just wow.

Complete LOSER.
---
I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts... He will NOT marry this "Doctor."
---
There is NO ONE in their right mind hitching their wagon to this complete lazy, loser.

If she did... Please never be my physician.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What in the actual FCK is with Michael?

Remind me again how old this asshole is, tooling around on a scooter?

Wow... Just wow.

Complete LOSER.
---
I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts... He will NOT marry this "Doctor."
---
There is NO ONE in their right mind hitching their wagon to this complete lazy, loser.

If she did... Please never be my physician.
I think it’s just something to get attention and get people to talk about him. He always said ANY publicity, is good publicity. I disagree.

Reactions: 4
From Johns Hopkins:

What is the best way to treat Achilles tendonitis?

It may include:
  1. Rest.
  2. Ice.
  3. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) for pain relief (such as, ibuprofen or naproxen)
  4. Specific exercises to strengthen your calf muscles.
  5. Physical therapy.
  6. A system of exercises that help strengthen your calf muscles to take the pressure off your tendon (eccentric strength training).
I don't see Mikey doing any of these except resting on his scooter. I assume he has tendonitis because if he ruptured his achilles then he wouldn't have been walking around for months. Tendonitis generally affects middle aged men (not him) and athletes (definitely not him) and it should heal in a few weeks to a couple of months. The fact this 31 year old is on a scooter and milking this for 6+ months is mind blowing to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.