Michael and Dave Kay #13 You can call a dead channel something else but it's still dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he's changing it to his persona, Michael Kay.
MK going for the entire New Coke strategy with his channel.

He'll change his legal name to Michael Kay and then bring back the original channel name thinking that will make him relevant again.

I do wonder how much him using the name "Michael Kay" gamed the YT algorithm since that's the same name as the Yankees TV Play by Play announcer.

Reactions: 5
He’s probably changing it to his wife’s name because he hates his dad and he and the doc want to have the same last name. Which I can understand. Makes me think he’s married already though.

Reactions: 9
He’s probably changing it to his wife’s name because he hates his dad and he and the doc want to have the same last name. Which I can understand. Makes me think he’s married already though.
I’d be shocked if Michael took a woman’s last name. He strikes me as the type of guy who would be horrified by the suggestion. My guess is that he’s changing it to Kay so that his future wife can also change hers to Kay.

Reactions: 6
I’d be shocked if Michael took a woman’s last name. He strikes me as the type of guy who would be horrified by the suggestion. My guess is that he’s changing it to Kay so that his future wife can also change hers to Kay.
wouldn't there be complications as a Doctor changing her last name?? Can she have a professional name and married name?

Has this been shared here? Looks like Papa Kay and Tits McGee tried to reach out to this doctor to peddle one of their marketing scams. This guy was not having it!!

Reactions: 3
I’m wondering if they both will hyphenate their last names together.

I could see him changing it just to Kay too, to distance himself from his dad and family.

She is a crazy Kaykateer. I answered her but it was deleted.
View attachment 2013751
AmberMac
3 hours ago (edited)
Omg! That lady at 11:20. I held my breath, hoping she wouldn’t walk into you!! 😮🤦️ This is a great example of how it’s usually NOT the scooter driver’s fault when people get run over.
I don't know how old that pic of AmberMac is, but she doesn't look like that now - and the filter and facetuning. WOW.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Michael and Dave Kay #14: Scootering Through Life One Food Line & One Name Change At A Time

I don't know how old that pic of AmberMac is, but she doesn't look like that now - and the filter and facetuning. WOW.
She’s just another failed YouTuber. She wanted to be famous but evidently talking about Lipedema and premenstral dysphoric disorder aren’t hot topics. Go figure. I’m no Brad Pitt so that’s why I don’t plaster my boring ass life all over the internet.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s just another failed YouTuber. She wanted to be famous but evidently talking about Lipedema and premenstral dysphoric disorder aren’t hot topics. Go figure. I’m no Brad Pitt so that’s why I don’t plaster my boring ass life all over the internet.

I can only hear the word “lipedema” in the voice of Dr. Now. Maybe she should have applied for that show?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Dave makes a huge deal about how he’s moving to Texas and has so many plans for the channel, makes one video of himself alone at an arcade on Valentine’s Day weeks ago, and then fucks off? I guess that’s on brand, actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can only hear the word “lipedema” in the voice of Dr. Now. Maybe she should have applied for that show?
For context....here's the real Amber Mac - top right. These are the OG Kaykateers.
1678391788105.png

From top left: Shelley Brown, Kelly Wertz, Kristi Brown, Jackie Greeley, Dawn Hinds, Amber MacNeil
Bottom from left: Claire Stein, Christina Wolf

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
For context....here's the real Amber Mac - top right. These are the OG Kaykateers.
View attachment 2016634
From top left: Shelley Brown, Kelly Wertz, Kristi Brown, Jackie Greeley, Dawn Hinds, Amber MacNeil
This is so weird to me. These people went on a Kaykateer cruise and even Michael wouldn't attend? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2016634
It’s weird to think that most of what Michael does (did?) is geared toward keeping these specific people happy. Gotta wonder how it would feel to be a guy in your late 20s/early 30s and know this is your bread and butter right here.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This is so weird to me. These people went on a Kaykateer cruise and even Michael wouldn't attend? 😂
You're not wrong. If I remember correctly, he went on a Disney cruise either right before the Kaykateer cruise or right after. He was probably involved with Dr. Princess and didn't want his 2 worlds colliding.

Also - to the podcast girls, since they read here - I'm intrigued with your knowledge of all things Kay. How awesome would it be if we could somehow create a Michael Kay Tell All? I have stories, and so do most of us here.

Reactions: 7
Just finished part 3 of the podcast and thought it was pretty well done. They are really just like all of us and had some funny and entertaining takes.

This one covers right before the pandemic through current day.

Apparently when Michael was active on the dating apps he used to ask everyone to meet him at the Starbucks at Disney Springs.

One of them (both of them?) is a former cast member and stands by the fact that he was abusing the DAS pass. She claims she is the source of this information.

Worth a listen if you’ve got some time to kill.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.