Michael and Dave Kay #13 You can call a dead channel something else but it's still dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michael Kay #14: Journey Together with Michael Kart in MK.

Like seriously? How many close calls and actual hits this boy get in that fake scooter ride?
---
I donā€™t like to leave comments, but this video made me angry. There were so many close calls and some bumps. There are people that looked like they shouldā€™ve have an ECV. Condolences to that poor girl by Skipper Canteen, the family in Fantasyland, the woman in the pink shirt on Mainstreet, and all of the children and adults that had to dodge the idiot on the ECV trolling people and driving way too fast. Iā€™m sure you are reading here.

Iā€™m so disappointed. You should know better. If you need help, please get some. You were doing so well(despite all the weird behavior and weird choices) and so many tried to help you, give you ā€œgoodā€ advice/ suggestions and you chose not to take any of it. This was a TERRIBLE idea. Driving too fast, too close, too erratic, and not caring about others. If someone comes that close to me and bumps me on purpose due to not being careful that camera would be in the šŸ—‘.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just when I thought Mikey was the ultimate douche, YouTube suggests that Kyle dude. Wow what annoying fool.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
He didn't seem to need an ECV to film today's video at the Flower & Garden Festival...

At about the 7:55 mark, he discusses an old injury that his doctor has told him he should be taking it easy walking...blah, blah, blah.

Edited to add: He ends the video saying his achilles is hurting so he has to leave the park. He'll be doing some alternating of ECV & walking because of his injury. He may be keeping his face off the screen because he's heading towards a triple chin. TBD.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
If he has a heel issue you wouldā€™ve thought that stretching your ankle out in Tron would aggravate his heel.

Reactions: 8
Sometimes I ask myself why I continue to watch Michaelā€™s videos. And then he goes to Epcot and tries Brie with preserved lemon ā€œmarscapladeā€ and I remember.

I seriously had to rewind it three times and couldnā€™t stop laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sometimes I ask myself why I continue to watch Michaelā€™s videos. And then he goes to Epcot and tries Brie with preserved lemon ā€œmarscapladeā€ and I remember.

I seriously had to rewind it three times and couldnā€™t stop laughing.
He's such a goof. So, I'm at work and can't watch. Is he actually on camera today? Is he scooting around Epcot, or on foot? šŸ¤£ šŸ˜œ

Just finished listening to the most recent podcast.

They get into the early Florida Resident days from 2019 as well as their personal encounters with Mike and Dave both in person and on Tinder.

Claude also gets a rightful shoutout.

The next show will be discussing his descent to hell and I will tune in.

They did bring up the criticism of their voices at the end and got pretty defensive. Not to be a witch but your voices are annoying. Has nothing to do with vocal fry or a perceived lack of intelligence, theyā€™re just fatiguing to listen to.

One of them does mention the humor on Tattle has gotten them through hard times, so thatā€™s cool.

I was also glad to hear them tit on Michael and Daveā€™s food reviews & limited vocabularies.
Here is a time stamp for those who want to get through the podcast quickly:

6:25 Dave and ā€œsmoothā€ chicken
10:25 they like paging mr morrow (I do too)
13:45 ragging on Michael and his JROTC days
15:00. Michael wonā€™t pay for anything
18:50 ragging on Dave and havoc
23:00 Dave has no branding
25:00 one of them meets Michael for the first time
27:40 Michael flirts
31:40 mentions Dr Princess
32:15 tits McGee gets mentioned
36:00 the other girl meets michael
47:15 forehead bump gets ragged on
53:40 sees Michael wearing mr incredible outfit
58:30 Michael and Dave on dating apps
1hr 12 min. Daveā€™s bumble profile
1 hr 23 min Michaelā€™s food reviews.

part 3 is next week. It will cover the beginning of the end for Michael. Iā€™m entertained by their tit talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If the podcast is to be believed, and I have no reason to doubt it, Daveā€™s lack of game is one of the most on-brand things ever. Even if he did somehow win you over, what would your thoughts be after coming across Havoc or watching him wander aimlessly around Hawaii with leftover food that has been baking in the sun all day?

Iā€™m also glad they ragged on the crappy food reviews. Missed opportunity not bringing up the infamous ā€œfried chicken vs chicken that has been friedā€ quote, though.

Aside from their unfortunate voices and cadences, there really is something entertaining about them. After part 3, they should do some watch along commentaries or something.

Based on doctor's orders ...mummy or fiance??
pat-01.PNG

And we can look forward to more reckless ECV driving
pat-1.PNG

• Wow
He's such a goof. So, I'm at work and can't watch. Is he actually on camera today? Is he scooting around Epcot, or on foot? šŸ¤£ šŸ˜œ
He was on foot but didnā€™t show his face. Iā€™m starting to wonder how long he can keep this up. I know we all begged for years for him to get his giant head out of the frame, but now weā€™ve crossed into the uncanny valley where thereā€™s no giant head at all, only a disembodied announcer voice and the occasional hairy paw reaching for a snack.

• Heart
Found Michael Kay at EPCOT riding on a scooter filming some food! He does not even look recognizable. I passed by him and had to do a double take. If it wasnā€™t for his crappy Riveria hat I would have guessed it wasnā€™t him. Wife doesnā€™t even believe it is him still to this moment. She asked where his chin was lmao.
---
Got this one also.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Found Michael Kay at EPCOT riding on a scooter filming some food! He does not even look recognizable. I passed by him and had to do a double take. If it wasnā€™t for his crappy Riveria hat I would have guessed it wasnā€™t him. Wife doesnā€™t even believe it is him still to this moment. She asked where his chin was lmao.
---
Got this one also.
Nice work! Between the no face on camera anymore & the fully bearded look, it would seem he's trying to be completely off the public grid. Interesting...and weird. My family & I discussed how weird it was in his video today that he didn't just rent the ECV as soon as his achilles starting hurting him instead of just leaving OR why doesn't he have some sort of brace on his leg? Wasn't this achilles injury quite a long time ago, now?

---
Got this one also.
Great catch. Curious, doc lady specializes in physical rehabilitation. When she referred to the individual (thing?) pictured as the ā€œman of her dreamsā€ did she maybe mean as a patient with physical(mental) needs? Heā€™s a great case study. Thatā€™s the only thing that makes sense. Grizzly Adams with a gut on a scooter not usually dream materialā€¦..

Reactions: 8
When I left earlier from EPCOT, he was in his scooter hanging out with the red head girl that has a YouTube channel (I donā€™t know her name but she quit being a cast member at some point.) My wife pointed out that we passed the ā€œperson you said was Michael Kayā€ and when I turned around I looked and was hoping it was his fiancĆ©,It was the red head we all thought he had a thing with months ago.

Reactions: 7
When I left earlier from EPCOT, he was in his scooter hanging out with the red head girl that has a YouTube channel (I donā€™t know her name but she quit being a cast member at some point.) My wife pointed out that we passed the ā€œperson you said was Michael Kayā€ and when I turned around I looked and was hoping it was his fiancĆ©,It was the red head we all thought he had a thing with months ago.
Meg ... I believe her channel is Magical Meg
---
for those missing Mikey's face, I caught it in his latest vlog at F&G - his beard does not look well kept at all

face.PNG

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.