Michael and Dave Kay #13 You can call a dead channel something else but it's still dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MK beat bleeping Paging Mr. Meat Sweats to needing a scooter to getting around the parks?
I hope they nail his ass on DAS fraud. You know he’s using it. Revoke that AP. Should’ve did that after the cruise fiasco where everyone knew he was breaking WDW masking rules.

Reactions: 1
I hope they nail his ass on DAS fraud. You know he’s using it. Revoke that AP. Should’ve did that after the cruise fiasco where everyone knew he was breaking WDW masking rules.
But he's healthy enough to play 2 rounds of mini golf where he's bending over and over again.

Reactions: 5
But he's healthy enough to play 2 rounds of mini golf where he's bending over and over again.
Right. He’s an idiot. Yes I know many disabilities are unseen and I’m very glad this program exists. But for Michael? It’s a grift.

A Guest whose disability is based on the necessity to use a wheelchair or scooter does not need DAS. Depending on the experience, Guests utilizing a wheelchair or scooter will either wait in the standard queue or receive a return time at the attraction that is comparable to the current standby wait. If you’re a Guest who has mobility questions or concerns, please view Services for Guests with Mobility Disabilities.

If Disney determines that any of the statements a Guest made in the process of obtaining DAS are not true, the Guest will be permanently barred from entering Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort, and any previously purchased annual passes, Magic Key passes, tickets and other park products and services will be forfeited and not refunded.

Reactions: 2
I think he did it solely to record the video... to make it 'seamlessly smooth'. I sincerely just can't understand why he bothers anymore.
---
Screenshot_20230301-175848_YouTube.jpg

So.. who is this?😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think today's video was the most entertaining video Michael has ever put out. I couldn't stop laughing at some of the turns and sqeeze-throughs he pulled on a scooter. I was on the edge of my seat during my lunch break thinking "no, he won't do that" "he won't cut that family off" "he really said duck you and your baby I'm filming and will run your over", etc. I wonder how hard it was for him to not say a single, stupid word. I did hear him cough once or so. Still so bleeping hilarious I loved this video. 😂 I would pay to see him do this in person omg what a sight it would be!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The benefits of having a doctor fiancé to get your note for a DAS pass! He also had no problem walking MK to to the Tron preview.
Doctors notes aren’t needed for DAS. You just need to be able to explain to Guest Relations what reasonable accommodation you need.

Comments like these have to piss Michael off. He’s such a smug asshole. #s don’t lie.

wrNRLaIt-9ZaJABeXENT3BIg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Pooh Lover
3 hours ago
62k subs. 11 hrs 898 views. Something isn't adding up.

Reactions: 5
I’m amazed that 131 people stuck around. Mental illness is a real thing.

1677772562683.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Just finished listening to the most recent podcast.

They get into the early Florida Resident days from 2019 as well as their personal encounters with Mike and Dave both in person and on Tinder.

Claude also gets a rightful shoutout.

The next show will be discussing his descent to hell and I will tune in.

They did bring up the criticism of their voices at the end and got pretty defensive. Not to be a witch but your voices are annoying. Has nothing to do with vocal fry or a perceived lack of intelligence, they’re just fatiguing to listen to.

One of them does mention the humor on Tattle has gotten them through hard times, so that’s cool.

I was also glad to hear them tit on Michael and Dave’s food reviews & limited vocabularies.

Reactions: 7
Their voices are absolutely unbearable.

The baby talk, vocal fry, and the one sounds like she has way too much saliva in her mouth.

I must have missed something. Did our hairy friend explain why he was on a scooter? :m

I almost died laughing in my depressing 9-5 cubicle when they were talking about encountering Michael and Dave 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.