Michael and Dave Kay #13 You can call a dead channel something else but it's still dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened briefly to the podcast. I died when they kept calling Tits McGee this "young, hot, momma". šŸ˜„

I'm pretty sure she is the about the same age as me, and I'm 57. The women doing the podcast sound much younger. My kids are more apt to call me old geezer than young or hot. I guess all it takes is wearing a tightly fitted Perry the Platypus V-neck T-shirt to be young and hot. šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That was pretty fun to listen to. Even learned a couple of things. Admittedly about 10 min before the end when talking about Ash Wednesday....s**t they just sounded stupid.

Overall though...it made me long for the "golden age of Michael Kay"

Their voices are pretty grating at times but they had some funny thoughts and observations. I have had similar thoughts about Daveā€™s ugly jacket and how bad it probably smelled. Still so crazy how Michael completely destroyed his own channel. He was never going to work for Disney or be the top vlogger in the field but his numbers would probably be triple what they are now had he played his cards right.

Michael posted a Tron commercial for Disney today. No face no talk no squeal so I canā€™t criticize too much.

Reactions: 8
Michael posted a Tron commercial for Disney today. No face no talk no squeal so I canā€™t criticize too much.
I never understand why vloggers do this. Do they think theyā€™ll do a better job than Disney would at creating a commercial?

I almost quit after 3 minutes but donā€™t if you want to laugh. Around 6 minutes in tattle gets a mention with the avatar names of bison burger, medium shirt and the next Stacey. some Highlights:
I haven't had time to listen, yet. Admittedly, I'm a little scared. Also, I'm very surprised that Claude wasn't mentioned. He's a LEGEND.

For those of you who are new here, this particular podcast does have a history with Michael. They claimed to be CM's, maybe DCP (I can't remember), and one said she had regular interactions with Michael at Guest Services. This is where the claim that he was using a DAS Pass originated. I know this was somewhat controversial with people here at Tattle and other sites, as many felt there was no proof. I felt they were telling the truth, as they knew details that were unique.

Much appreciation for their episode description:

Episode Description
For all of our OG listeners, this oneā€™s for you! Brooke and Katie begin our second deep dive series by throwing it back to the man we credit for planting the seed of our friendship - fallen from grace Disney YouTuber, Michael Kay! (Now known as JourneyTogether) We met Michael as a beloved self-proclaimed ā€œDisney enthusiastā€ who charmed the pants off of midwestern cougars with his incredible knack for skin-tight Incredibles cosplay and enthusiasm for bison burgers. In the years since, he has found himself embroiled in accusations of grifting, deception, and Blue Life boot-licking. In this introductory episode we detail the origins of his channel as a bright eyed and bushy chested - I mean - bushy TAILED young man, reflect on our first impressions of Michael as true fans of his, and give a rundown of the motley crew that is his immediate family. We also read imagine POVs we used to write (as a JOKE), recite memorable quotes, and list our favorite vlogs on his channel.

Last edited:
As much as I would like the tea from that podcast, I just can't do it. Their voices and/or the terrible recording quality just makes it unlistenable IMO. I had to clock out after a minute or two.

Iā€™m trying. I may not last much longer, but Iā€™m trying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Iā€™m trying. I may not last much longer, but Iā€™m trying.
Me too. I was able to go about 8 minutes. Is there a way to download a transcript? I do want to know what they said, just not sure I'm able to jump back in. I'm okay with the audio and voices, I just don't have the required attention span.

Reactions: 1
They sound like they recorded this on their phone. And I know it's very bad form to criticism a woman's voice, so I won't.

I had forgotten that the first Kay to post content on YT was actually Michelle. Technically she posted as ā€œAlexizā€œ but you get the point. Iā€™m not gonna dis a 14 year old kid but there are some funny points in the video. Youā€˜ll see our one and only Tits McGee at the beginning giving Michelle fake hugs as she get selected for the American Idol experience at Hollywood Studios. Michelle also mentions that Dave auditioned before her and she beat him out. Iā€™ve tried for the life of me to unearth Daveā€™s demo tape but so far no luck.

---
As many have predicted in the pastā€”has Michael finally broken down and gone the ECV route lIke several of the kaykateers? Not sure maybe one of our patreon spies can elaborate.

1677644713496.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I had to come straight here. So, a 'walk'through consists of Michael renting an EVC and riding it through MK- seriously- this has to be the laziest, most unprofessional video he has done to date. Zero effort- well, he did have to rent the scooter.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I had to come straight here. So, a 'walk'through consists of Michael renting an EVC and riding it through MK- seriously- this has to be the laziest, most unprofessional video he has done to date. Zero effort- well, he did have to rent the scooter.
I guess renting an ECV is cheaper than purchasing a Gimbal. TBD.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I listened to the whole podcast. No tea that would surprise anyone here, but it was fun to listen to them talk in so much detail about Michaelā€™s antics from days of yore. Iā€™m surprised and highly amused that there are other people out there with a seemingly encyclopedic knowledge of every weird thing Michael has ever done.

They talk a lot about how they used to really like Michael and root for him but changed their minds once he moved to Florida, which I know a lot of people here can relate to. The next episode is supposed to get more into the Florida Resident Downfall Days.

I have to say I would LOVE for them to do a full reaction/review of Daveā€™s Irish ā€œAdventure.ā€ That tit is performance art on a whole other level.

Reactions: 7
MK beat bleeping Paging Mr. Meat Sweats to needing a scooter to getting around the parks?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.