Michael and Dave Kay #13 You can call a dead channel something else but it's still dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michael really is "Back at it!" with another "fun adventure" of a full video of he & his buddy Jake's entire game of mini golf. For those who have missed seeing Mikey, you get to watch his every stroke, while fully clad in pants, in this exciting vlog. Then watch him have the BEST TURKEY SANDWICH ever, followed by 2 grown men splitting a milk shake. Why doesn't he have more subscribers? TBD.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
For those who have missed seeing Mikey, you get to watch his every stroke,
Sounds like he started an onlyfans. 🤮 🤣 How is he not embarrassed to put this tit out there? The fact someone is marrying him is a testament to the bleeping batshit level of insanity people eat up now that we are a mostly post-scarce society that festers boredom and narcissism.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't even watch. Is he showing his face again? Any squealing as he hits a long put-put shot?

Reactions: 2
Pop Stroke

Carnac_the_Magnificent.jpg

What Mikey wishes his Father would do to escape his life.
---
1677255146986.png

HOLY SHEEIT MIKEY IS WEARING SIZE APPROPRIATE CLOTHING

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Michael really is "Back at it!" with another "fun adventure" of a full video of he & his buddy Jake's entire game of mini golf. For those who have missed seeing Mikey, you get to watch his every stroke, while fully clad in pants, in this exciting vlog. Then watch him have the BEST TURKEY SANDWICH ever, followed by 2 grown men splitting a milk shake. Why doesn't he have more subscribers? TBD.
We know where that place is and it's about as boring as it gets. He's really reaching for content.

Reactions: 5
The Slackers were just there last week or so...if he's down to copying their channel which is circling the drain things must be dire.
Did Michael introduce it as a TGR Design course or TRG Design, like Dimmy Slacker? Michael's already winning if he used the right name. LOL. 🤪

Reactions: 2
Michael Kay #14: I grew a beard to look more manly and still can’t get it in the hole.
---
Michael Kay #14: Jake bumped my ball, my Dr. Has the other.
---
They sure are taking their mini golf seriously 🧐
---
Also he looks like he’s trying out for the Wiggles
---
Michael Kay #14: Jake’s milkshake brought Mike
to the yard.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Michael Kay #14: I grew a beard to look more manly and still can’t get it in the hole.
---
Michael Kay #14: Jake bumped my ball, my Dr. Has the other.
---
They sure are taking their mini golf seriously 🧐
---
Also he looks like he’s trying out for the Wiggles
---
Michael Kay #14: Jake’s milkshake brought Mike
to the yard.
😂 To continue the lyric titles

Michael Kay 14: Lick it now, lick it good,
Share this milkshake just like you should

• Haha
A Disney/pop culture podcast made a dedicated episode about the Kay fam and made a few shoutouts to this forum ✊

• Heart
A Disney/pop culture podcast made a dedicated episode about the Kay fam and made a few shoutouts to this forum ✊

I would like to say that I am proud to still be given to Michael, courtesy of Barry, it definitely seems that he still tries to put me on. The success of that, really depends on how many dole whips and tearful White Castle burgers he slides down his gullet. It is evident that the occasional relative of mine is thrown away because of catastrophic failed attempts. R.I.P.

• Haha

I almost quit after 3 minutes but don’t if you want to laugh. Around 6 minutes in tattle gets a mention with the avatar names of bison burger, medium shirt and the next Stacey. some Highlights:

15:45 Tits McGee is mentioned and they rag on her
19:40 Dave’s jacket that smells
20:40 Michelle as the perfect little sister
24:00 Michael with 4th of July gear on with Pegasus
28:15 they thought michael and Dave were a gay couple
31:10 2 finger point
40:00 Michael loves mom too much
44:00 Michael eating ass
47:00 getting fingered by 2 finger point Michael
52:00 papa K hates hoop de do review
1:03 Michael wakes up Michele in a towel

next episode will be when Michael moves to Florida. They hint that the review of Michael might take 3 episodes. As a service to ”our community” as Michael calls it, I will time stamp the next episode for your pleasure. That is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I almost quit after 3 minutes but don’t if you want to laugh. Around 6 minutes in tattle gets a mention with the avatar names of bison burger, medium shirt and the next Stacey. some Highlights:

15:45 Tits McGee is mentioned and they rag on her
19:40 Dave’s jacket that smells
20:40 Michelle as the perfect little sister
24:00 Michael with 4th of July gear on with Pegasus
28:15 they thought michael and Dave were a gay couple
31:10 2 finger point
40:00 Michael loves mom too much
44:00 Michael eating ass
47:00 getting fingered by 2 finger point Michael
52:00 papa K hates hoop de do review
1:03 Michael wakes up Michele in a towel

next episode will be when Michael moves to Florida. They hint that the review of Michael might take 3 episodes. As a service to ”our community” as Michael calls it, I will time stamp the next episode for your pleasure. That is all.

Claude, as always you are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you for the recap, grateful that if I have to read the words, "Michael eating ass," they were at least written by you. I'll actually give this podcast a listen, and since they obviously read here, please make sure to give our hero Claude4 (not his pesky son, Claude5) a mention!

Reactions: 4
Claude, as always you are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you for the recap, grateful that if I have to read the words, "Michael eating ass," they were at least written by you. I'll actually give this podcast a listen, and since they obviously read here, please make sure to give our hero Claude4 (not his pesky son, Claude5) a mention!
Thanks for the kind words. I sent a screenshot to my son and he died laughing!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.