Michael and Dave Kay #13 You can call a dead channel something else but it's still dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6450A335-56B3-4436-B8B4-75EEB90AA660.jpeg

Looks like Michael got to ride TRON and is a fan. Will the squeals return in the upcoming video? TBD.

I also like how he has to mention he was with a friend.

Reactions: 5
Lots of squealing and saying “oh my gosh” at least 50 times. He tried to ride TRON 3 times but they shut him down at two. It’s his favorite thrill ride at Magic Kingdom now. He doesn’t show his face but he does show the face of the cast member that took him on the ride.

• Haha
I haven’t been here in awhile but thought I was going crazy when my daughter was watching a video fro Journey Together and I was like WTF, that’s Michael Kay. Did he go faceless so he can be fat, hairy, and happy?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was almost like he was trying to will his way into loving it throughout the video.

Reactions: 2
Michael describing Tron today:

Here we go!!!
Oh my gosh!!!
Maniacal laugh!!!
Here we go!!!
Oh my gosh!!!
Maniacal laugh!!!
Here we go!!!
Oh my gosh!!!
Maniacal laugh!!!
Here we go!!!
Oh my gosh!!!
Maniacal laugh!!!
Here we go!!!
Oh my gosh!!!
Maniacal laugh!!!
Here we go!!!
Oh my gosh!!!
Maniacal laugh!!!
Here we go!!!
Oh my gosh!!!
Maniacal laugh!!!
Here we go!!!
Oh my gosh!!!
Maniacal laugh!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here is a comment that won’t last long.

GbK_4Bj7xKP4dic8gNWYEn4s=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jared
1 hour ago
Michael, my family has been watching your videos before you moved to FL. I hope all is well. I highly recommend reading the book Dopamine Nation. Take care!

I had to look up Dopamine Nation. Here is a synopsis of the book that perfectly outlines why Michael is fucked in the head:

We’re living in a time of unprecedented access to high-reward, high-dopamine stimuli: drugs, food, news, gambling, shopping, gaming, texting, sexting, Facebooking, Instagramming, YouTubing, tweeting . . . The increased numbers, variety, and potency is staggering. The smartphone is the modern-day hypodermic needle, delivering digital dopamine 24/7 for a wired generation. As such we’ve all become vulnerable to compulsive overconsumption.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d like to know how many CMs this looser has screwed over/conned just to get access to what he wants. He has done this to so many. He may not be showing his face, but he’s still a POS. It was so infuriating.

View attachment 1977104

Looks like Michael got to ride TRON and is a fan. Will the squeals return in the upcoming video? TBD.

I also like how he has to mention he was with a friend.
I didn't think you could film on the ride - everything had to go in a locker?
---
I love how he said 'spoiler alert'. As if nobody saw every other vlogger's video a week and a half ago.
I haven't watched any of the Tron videos - not interested - and won't watch Mikey's either.

Reactions: 1
I didn't think you could film on the ride - everything had to go in a locker?
---

I haven't watched any of the Tron videos - not interested - and won't watch Mikey's either.
It depends on the CMs working the ride. Some were letting people with chest mounted Go-Pros film, others were turned away.

Then you have douchebags like Kyle Pallo and the ilk who used their phones to film as they aren't required to go in a locker since the ride vehicle has a compartment meant for the phone.

Reactions: 7
Anyone on this site the creator of fake Michael? The comments crack me up.

1677104425763.jpeg

• Haha
Looks like the YouTube comments are pretty much all positive again. I thought people were finally reacting to the lack of actual quality but, nope - I guess the only requirement for these people is that he walk around Disney World. What he does there and the quality of the actual content does not seem to matter.
I've "liked" a couple of his videos only because I was feeling relief over not watching his face anymore while he was burned out and totally faking it.
Now he's just walking around Disney World showing a couple of interesting things. For some reason his voice doesn't make me cringe.

Oh, and no more footage of him 'taking the first bite' and reacting to it. 🥳

Reactions: 1
haven't watched Dave in a while so i tried to watch his moving to Texas vlog, and I just can't, not after starting with this nonsense. I mean its basically how he always starts but there was just to much ay ay ay going on this time particularly. "Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I hope you are having a fantastic amazing incredible day today. Dave Kay here today. So excited to share with you today is the day. It’s moving day and I’m driving here.

Also, FRE is sitting on a goldmine with the clip of him saying " Here it is, take a look at this giant metal piece of garbage." I mean, a quick edit and we have Dave perfectly describing his videos "Here it is, take a look at this giant piece of garbage". Chef's kiss.

• Haha
It depends on the CMs working the ride. Some were letting people with chest mounted Go-Pros film, others were turned away.

Then you have douchebags like Kyle Pallo and the ilk who used their phones to film as they aren't required to go in a locker since the ride vehicle has a compartment meant for the phone.
well obviously rules don't apply to them :p

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.