Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Honestly it’s so rank. Especially as she has shares in fem fresh cause she has said she has bad odour issues with her flaps so she should put some pants on

• Sick
Reactions: 3

chattycatty

VIP Member
Her latest vlog her bedroom is a show all paint work unfinished 🤣 thats no reno that its a patch up job on pennies 🤣 cant wait to see jodies

chattycatty

VIP Member
Her diet and life is fucked 😝 does big bad dan only have one outfit apart from those grey shorts her wears for work and days out with his work coat 🤣

starsandsmiles

She is honestly rotten! Tried that grey bodysuit on, pulled her pyjama bottoms down and said I don’t have any pants on. So if she didn’t like it or it didn’t fit she would have sent it back when it’s had her manky flaps rubbed up against it! She’s the biggest tramp ever. Makes me so mad.
---

Haha! Snap! It hadn’t refreshed your comment when I wrote mine. Disgusting isn’t it!? 🤢
I’d completely skipped the bit before and she’s done it again sat at her desk. Why has she not been banned from returning things when all of these comments made by her are easily available online
---
I can’t believe that this vlog has been edited there’s so much footage that she shouldn’t have included like her pulling disgusted faces in the Costa clip and her marching back up with the drink

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Proper panicked as we started antenatal classes last night that are very local to Mia, they’re even hosted at one of the local scan places she has been to. Thank god I breathed a sigh of relief when she wasn’t there 😂😂😂
Can’t imagine her actually going to a class though as she doesn’t seem the type to take advice off professionals only randoms on social media. Also it’s unlikely she can use it as content so wouldn’t interest her.
Can’t believe how much shit she eats in her latest vlog
Prstezels
McDonalds
Wimpy
Give your unborn child some nutrition for the love of god.
Wonder if she will use her baby for content or respect it’s privacy

blacktigertears

VIP Member
Not gunna argue those points in relation to Mia but generally if someone doesn’t have loads of friends it doesn’t mean that aren’t nice, fatphobic, racist and homophobic…
---
Maybe she’s really lonely and that’s why she fills her life with really superficial materialistic stuff 🤷‍♀️
---
And probably why she was so desperate to get pregnant so she always has someone to spend time with
---

Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed, why so serious
there's always one on these threads
please STfu

OKAY MOVING ON :)

• Haha

blacktigertears

VIP Member
I literally sit there with my finger hovered over the arrow button to fast forward through the Vlog… she’s shocking for it!!!!

Franklymydear

Her vlogging in the car gives me so much anxiety. When she came out the hairdressers and was driving she kept looking at her phone/camera! Eyes on the road love.

MaryAnne1

Sun stroke whilst pregnant?! Really doesn’t surprise me, she’s far too lazy to put any precautionary SPF on. Also why is she wearing her uggie wuggies to the beach!!

• Haha

blacktigertears

VIP Member
I just watched her latest vlog while on the trendy at gym to make the gym go by and she honestly just sat on her ass and filmed in her room the whole time, didn't see much outside that room that's for sure! a lot of complaining going on too