Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Franklymydear

That baby is gonna come out like a sugar lump. You will think she would try and give her unborn child some nutrients.
oh well makes me feel better for craving chocolate weetabix minis during my current pregnancy 😂 at least cereal has some vitamins and nutrition 🤪

Reactions: 1

chattycatty

VIP Member

sandler25

Always, some people don’t understand what tattle is, it’s gossip pages, always get one who wants to start a hype club and gets defensive. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I’d suggest it was Mia herself, but she would never put herself down like that as she’s so far up her own arse and thinks shes the best thing since sliced bread.
Literally where did I defend ? Y’all get a grip. I just called you out on hypocrisy, didn’t defend her
---
Please tell me she isn’t calling that baby Daniela 😳😂

• Haha

blacktigertears

VIP Member
the way she throws away products as well I bet she doesn't even recycle or donate just straight in the bin ughhhh kills me!!!!!!
It also killed me when she had that BIG black bin bag full of clothes and she just CBF to upload to vinted pretty sure she wasn't even preggers at the time and just chucked it in the donation bin (or so she says) like ughhhhh I know the clothes might be re-used again but that just kills me, its the laziness!!!!

Sos101

Proper panicked as we started antenatal classes last night that are very local to Mia, they’re even hosted at one of the local scan places she has been to. Thank god I breathed a sigh of relief when she wasn’t there 😂😂😂

• Haha

starsandsmiles

Latest vlog is 3hrs long …
---
She’s actually just thrown a pair of shoes back on the shelf in Zara

Last edited:

BettyBeau

VIP Member
As a black woman, I am SHOCKED. This is wild. It’s like partially black fishing, there’s fake tan & then there’s painting your body in creosote to impersonate another race.
You just know she’s the type to have zero non white friends whilst painting her self black

sandler25

It’s ok she’s uses fem fresh in her weekly shower.
How fatphobic is she in her latest tik tok.
Fat pig is how she described herself being pregnant god knows how she would describe some one really overweight.
Hope she grows up a bit before she has Daniella
… 🥲 do you read the comments in this thread… the amount of fatphobic comments… but she’s not allowed to say it about herself 😅