Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blacktigertears

VIP Member
I just watched her latest vlog while on the trendy at gym to make the gym go by and she honestly just sat on her ass and filmed in her room the whole time, didn't see much outside that room that's for sure! a lot of complaining going on too

Reactions: 3

blacktigertears

VIP Member
I will never understand why she does these big primark hauls without trying anything on?? haha clearly just for the vid

starsandsmiles

The amount of private scans she’s had is absurd! I get being anxious about it but you don’t need one every week. The amount she must be spending on them aswell

chattycatty

VIP Member
I just watched her latest vlog while on the trendy at gym to make the gym go by and she honestly just sat on her ass and filmed in her room the whole time, didn't see much outside that room that's for sure! a lot of complaining going on too
Shes such a scuffy moaning mare 🤢 dogs sitting on all her stuff licking its dick 🤢

• Haha

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
Great a backyard baby shower for Mia, her 2 friends, 2 nans and her mom. How sad. Maybe she will rope in her nans friends daughter which shes only just met her baby at a whopping 10 months old

• Haha

sandler25

Latest white fox hall 🤣🤣🤣 shes way to old to be wearing it its for year 7s 11 year olds max 13 🤣
I mean I’m late 20s and I love white fox but it’s definitely not pregnant/maternity kind of clothes or mum clothes 😬😬

Feel like she also needs to start wearing bras before your tits sag anymore and fall off

• Haha

sandler25

For those wondering how she can afford all of the stuff she buys, I just watched a TikTok from a creator called @bethmfuller, she have 21k followers on TikTok and earned £6k this month 😂😭 wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 2

chattycatty

VIP Member
She is an actual PIG! 🐷
Watching her eat the chips in the car at about 1hr 34 onwards and she is literally shovelling them in and not even chewing once, just swallowing whole. 🤢 it’s like she’s never been fed.
Stuffing that pickled egg in like its her last supper 🤣🤣 poor molly couldn’t keep up shes like a big massive ganete

starsandsmiles

Her latest b and m come shop with me on TikTok is painful Dan is not her biggest fan rn. Anyone else just wouldn’t upload that

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
I don’t keep up with her but gave a swift unfollow when the content was baby related but whenever I see her on my TikTok FYP she’s wearing big coats, hoodies? The UK weather has been lovely, yes maybe a light jacket in the morning but the sun has come out and/or it has been muggy or humid. I’m not shocked she got heat stroke 😡 I couldn’t imagine wearing the amount of layers she does especially when pregnant
She’s dressed like that because she’s veryyyyy delulu and insecure over her body she claims is an XS