Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spillthetea22

VIP Member
I’m watching her vlog from 2 weeks ago, third from last I think in the background whilst I work and she is such a bitch! She said she only watched jodies vlogs when she’s in them as she likes watching herself, and you know she wasn’t joking. Never known someone love themselves so much. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
a couple of vlogs back, she was trying on clothes she’d ordered and mentioned she wasn’t wearing knickers. Then went on to try on a pair of leggings and said she was going to send them back. so she’s rubbed her fanny against these leggings and sent them back, it’s vile

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

spillthetea22

VIP Member
The PLT haul in the second to last vlog she actually says i‘m trying this all on with no bra and no pants so you can see what it looks like and what you need to wear with it. And then tries on unitards that are so far up her flaps 🤢 before saying they’re going back! It’s absolutely grim!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
why is she still trying to convince people she’s an extra small, she’s however many months pregnant for gods sake

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
She’s trying on clothes again with no underwear.
If she is really planning on co sleeping she needs to start training the dogs now to stay off the bed.

• Sick

spillthetea22

VIP Member
No I’m sorry, but what the actual fuck is this!? How can someone be this bad at tanning in 2024!!!!!

IMG_9239.jpeg
IMG_9240.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

spillthetea22

VIP Member
That’s why her own vlogs are so long and mostly self indulgent twaddle 😂 I think I spend more times fast forwarding sometimes than watching
Yeah same, I skip the majority. 90% of the vlog is her just talking to herself because she hasn’t got any mates 😂

She also sounded disgusted in that Vlog when Jodie said she had paid for an asos order. She actually said “oh you kept that one quiet” like they can only get clothes from websites where they are gifted credit.
She’s so jealous of Jodie. I think she secretly hates her 😂

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Crazy that she is crying on Tik Tok but still films herself driving like a twat everyday without a care for herself her kid or any one else on the road.

spillthetea22

VIP Member
That baby is going to come out shaped like a can of fizzy drink! She don’t stop drinking full fat fizzy drinks!!!

She gives “bean” zero nutrition other than 1 ham salad she makes in her salad shaker once a week. Selfish cunt!

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I’m watching her vlog from 2 weeks ago, third from last I think in the background whilst I work and she is such a bitch! She said she only watched jodies vlogs when she’s in them as she likes watching herself, and you know she wasn’t joking. Never known someone love themselves so much. 🤢
That doesn’t surprise me she’s so self obsessed.
Definitely not a girls girl who supports her friends. Despite her girly pop claims.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she needs to stop going around the shops buying crap or browsing the shops and look after herself and the baby. Instead of passing her germs to everyone

spillthetea22

VIP Member
She is an actual PIG! 🐷
Watching her eat the chips in the car at about 1hr 34 onwards and she is literally shovelling them in and not even chewing once, just swallowing whole. 🤢 it’s like she’s never been fed.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Franklymydear

That’s why her own vlogs are so long and mostly self indulgent twaddle 😂 I think I spend more times fast forwarding sometimes than watching

spillthetea22

VIP Member
there's always one on these threads
please STfu

OKAY MOVING ON :)
Always, some people don’t understand what tattle is, it’s gossip pages, always get one who wants to start a hype club and gets defensive. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I’d suggest it was Mia herself, but she would never put herself down like that as she’s so far up her own arse and thinks shes the best thing since sliced bread.

CharlieSmith96

Such a friendly girl pop 💕
It’s just the constant lack of priorities. Will happily spend hundreds and hundreds on hauls of clothes and other useless shite but then won’t save money to buy actual useful stuff. She doesn’t wear half the shite she buys so it just sits there gathering dust in the overgrown wardrobe.

When we moved into our house one bedroom straight away had to be an office as we both WFH, one was our bedroom and the last room had all of my boyfriends shite in it. As soon as we found out we were pregnant all of my boyfriends shit went straight into the loft for our daughter. It’s just standard and NORMAL behaviour. No conversations needed, it’s what you do.