Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blacktigertears

VIP Member
You can tell she’s got the only child syndrome. Never had anyone to pull her into line or tell her the truth about how much of a cunt she is

Reactions: 6

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Suddenly needs more clothes now that she’s pregnant 🤔 what’s new?
Another haul with no underwear on. I’m sorry but that’s disgusting 🤢 She’s deleting loads of comments to so only the ones blowing smoke up her pancake arse show.
Can do one gift this girly pops would pants.
Where is Jodie?

• Sick

spillthetea22

VIP Member
She should cut out all the pointless chats she has with herself in the car, takes up 3/4 of the Vlog.
She has no friends so just talks to a camera like it’s talking back to her 😂

• Haha

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Such a friendly girl pop 💕
Imagine being so self obsessed you choose to have a SHARED dressing room full of her own personal things over making and nesting a beautiful nursery (even if you don’t have the money) as other mothers do. I’m gobsmacked. That shows how much of a self-centered vile pig she is.

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
The only reason her vlogs are so long is because she’s too lazy to edit them
Nothing to do with lots of content for her girly pops -lazy

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
Such a friendly girly pop as always
She's awful isn't she really nasty side to her, it also seems like her and jodie are drifting apart well I guess it's to be expected as they are taking different paths in life now but Jodie seems to be doing so well, were as Mia well just having 1 wash a week would be considered an achievement

spillthetea22

VIP Member
When are these companies going to stop this gifting influencer culture!!! Does my head in, instead of giving shit away for free to these knobheads they could discount their product prices for actual people who buy and use the products!

chattycatty

VIP Member
She has such a really sad life doesnt she with no real friends. She will struggle with this baby
---
I know this has been said a million times but who the fuck trys on clothes with no underwear on 🤮🤮 maybe we need to send it over to the company and tell them so when she returns it they know her bacon bits have been loose in it 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha

Franklymydear

Went to London again and shopped…boring 😴 looks like they won’t be doing that baby moon she talked about ages ago, well certainly not abroad anyway. Remember when she said something about going to bloody Hawaii what a joker 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

ChattyAuntPatty

This girl is ill AGAIN. The spots. The constant sniffing. The awful fake tan. The crying over ‘pregnancy anxiety’.
not even to be rude but I found this feeling so disingenuous, let’s set up and cry while also touching my fake tan and streaks.

btw when was the last time her and Jodie were together

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Her latest TikTok, how can someone have a shower and look dirtier then when they got in? She’s such a grubby looking bitch. 🤢

• Sick
i cannot believe how selfish she is, she’s not willing to sacrifice anything for her daughter, vile mother she’ll be

Franklymydear

It concerned me when at the end of the vlog she was talking about co sleeping. Absolutely nothing against it but you’ve really got to understand the risks and safety precautions etc. Her attitude to others things re baby girl and her general lack of intelligence/understanding don’t fill me with much confidence.