Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Her diet and life is fucked 😝 does big bad dan only have one outfit apart from those grey shorts her wears for work and days out with his work coat 🤣
That baby is gonna come out like a sugar lump. You will think she would try and give her unborn child some nutrients.

Reactions: 5

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Thread number 3
Still shopping
Still only wearing grey joggers
Still out of breath.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Can some one please gift this girl an inhaler she’s constantly out of breath.
Lates tik tok shows two things she’s worn all ready but she hasn’t removed the tags fully bet she takes half the stuff back after she’s worn it.

• Haha

CharlieSmith96

The PLT haul in the second to last vlog she actually says i‘m trying this all on with no bra and no pants so you can see what it looks like and what you need to wear with it. And then tries on unitards that are so far up her flaps 🤢 before saying they’re going back! It’s absolutely grim!
Hope she’s been banned from PLT like the rest of us. People and “influencers” like her are the reason everyone has had their accounts disabled because she’s buying hoards of clothes for content and then sending them back.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Stuffing that pickled egg in like its her last supper 🤣🤣 poor molly couldn’t keep up shes like a big massive ganete
Never seen some one swallow a portion of chips whole.
Reminds of the tik tok she did when they were eating Maccys in bed and she sent Dopey downstairs and rammed all his chips in her cats bum hole (mouth)

• Haha

spillthetea22

VIP Member
She tried that tight navy jumpsuit thing on and blatantly didn’t have any underwear on as it was clinging to her flaps and you could not see any knicker lines and then she said she was gonna send it back as it was giving her crotch vibes 🤢 she is the dirtiest cow ever!! Someone is gonna get that jumpsuit that’s been stuck to her naked vagina!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4

blacktigertears

VIP Member
Yeah same, I skip the majority. 90% of the vlog is her just talking to herself because she hasn’t got any mates 😂

She also sounded disgusted in that Vlog when Jodie said she had paid for an asos order. She actually said “oh you kept that one quiet” like they can only get clothes from websites where they are gifted credit.
She’s so jealous of Jodie. I think she secretly hates her 😂
she’s such a fucking bitch my god

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Never seen some one swallow a portion of chips whole.
Reminds of the tik tok she did when they were eating Maccys in bed and she sent Dopey downstairs and rammed all his chips in her cats bum hole (mouth)
I remember that well! Such a greedy fucker!
She’s like Beavo from TikTok 😂😂

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
She's awful isn't she really nasty side to her, it also seems like her and jodie are drifting apart well I guess it's to be expected as they are taking different paths in life now but Jodie seems to be doing so well, were as Mia well just having 1 wash a week would be considered an achievement
She really has no one in her life sad lonely shopping trips to make her happy. No days out with her girls or brunches just costas with her nans while chatting wham in to a camera, just her and dan in that (non renovated house) basic white walls dirty bedding and buying dan corsidal from boots ffs i would go insane. The woman doesnt even have space for a baby wardrobes filled with fake shite and fast fashion 🤣

starsandsmiles

The PLT haul in the second to last vlog she actually says i‘m trying this all on with no bra and no pants so you can see what it looks like and what you need to wear with it. And then tries on unitards that are so far up her flaps 🤢 before saying they’re going back! It’s absolutely grim!
PLT definitely need to be spoken to it’s not like she’s trying to hide it

Sos101

She really has no one in her life sad lonely shopping trips to make her happy. No days out with her girls or brunches just costas with her nans while chatting wham in to a camera, just her and dan in that (non renovated house) basic white walls dirty bedding and buying dan corsidal from boots ffs i would go insane. The woman doesnt even have space for a baby wardrobes filled with fake shite and fast fashion 🤣

Given how empty her life seems to be having a baby I imagine will make her more isolated or it could help her meet new people/other Mum’s. Curious to see how it will pan out 🤔