Mia Wootton #3 Mamma Mia Grease in the hair but no excitement in the air

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 3
Still shopping
Still only wearing grey joggers
Still out of breath.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No I’m sorry, but what the actual duck is this!? How can someone be this bad at tanning in 2024!!!!!

IMG_9239.jpeg
IMG_9240.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the way she says how much she loves the coffee then realises its the wrong order so says she does not like it anymore! She is so quick to change her mind/easily influenced. That entire clip of her with her grubby fake tan and ghost face should not be in the vlog, it's embarrassing!!

Reactions: 1
How many different primark & H&Ms can one person go to in a week!? 🥱
Also the way they’re both talking about cars etc at the near end of the vlog just shows what a reality check being a parent will be to both of them 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
That’s the first vlog of hers I’ve watched for a while. She’s still so annoying, I hate the way she talks, especially when she says ”I wentttthhh toooooo”

I also don’t understand why they keep painting that lounge area industrial white. Such an ugly colour.

Sun stroke whilst pregnant?! Really doesn’t surprise me, she’s far too lazy to put any precautionary SPF on. Also why is she wearing her uggie wuggies to the beach!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In her latest vlog, she’s making a salad and dans just cleaning there bin out in the sink right next to her 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
As a black woman, I am SHOCKED. This is wild. It’s like partially black fishing, there’s fake tan & then there’s painting your body in creosote to impersonate another race.
You just know she’s the type to have zero non white friends whilst painting her self black

Reactions: 1
Can some one please gift this girl an inhaler she’s constantly out of breath.
Lates tik tok shows two things she’s worn all ready but she hasn’t removed the tags fully bet she takes half the stuff back after she’s worn it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5