Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sos101

Also I will have a good chuckle if she does have gestational diabetes- no more sugary starbs for a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Choco88

VIP Member
I can remember walking around a shopping centre 11 days overdue and I didn’t moan as much as Mia 😆

Reactions: 2

Sos101

Can’t imagine her actually going to a class though as she doesn’t seem the type to take advice off professionals only randoms on social media. Also it’s unlikely she can use it as content so wouldn’t interest her.
Can’t believe how much shit she eats in her latest vlog
Prstezels
McDonalds
Wimpy
Give your unborn child some nutrition for the love of god.
Wonder if she will use her baby for content or respect it’s privacy
You’re absolutely right. I couldn’t believe it when they went to the frigging wimpy 😂🤣

Reactions: 1

Lolice

The way she’s shovelling those chips down in the most recent vlog is grim, she barely even chews them 🥴

Sos101

Its madness they bought a two bed knowing she was desperate for a baby but went head and got it knowing she needs a filming room too is crazy! Jodie got it right tho
Did they put it on the market last year? Just found the listing and it says last on the market Feb 2023. I know they’ve been there since late August 2022…

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Did they put it on the market last year? Just found the listing and it says last on the market Feb 2023. I know they’ve been there since late August 2022…
She talked about wanting to move again around that sort of time last year I think. Didn’t she have a loss or think she was pregnant before so perhaps they planned to move.
I really hope she embraces motherhood and makes some new mummy mates and has so fun. I doubt it though cause she is not very likeable and comes across as a proper mean girl.

MaryAnne1

It's the way she says how much she loves the coffee then realises its the wrong order so says she does not like it anymore! She is so quick to change her mind/easily influenced. That entire clip of her with her grubby fake tan and ghost face should not be in the vlog, it's embarrassing!!