Mia Wootton #3 Mamma Mia Grease in the hair but no excitement in the air

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a friendly girl pop 💕
Imagine being so self obsessed you choose to have a SHARED dressing room full of her own personal things over making and nesting a beautiful nursery (even if you don’t have the money) as other mothers do. I’m gobsmacked. That shows how much of a self-centered vile pig she is.

Reactions: 6
I’m absolutely not surprised, so self absorbed. No way will they cope in that place with a baby once they get a bit older, they need to move.

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t imagine owning so much tit and not getting rid of it for your own child. Sooooo selfish

Sorry WHAT!!! She’s shoving the baby in her dressing room 😭😭 who does that hahahha
Selfish cunts she’s like Kate hayes who now has two kids and No living room so that she have have a make up room.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Reactions: 1
Latest white fox hall 🤣🤣🤣 shes way to old to be wearing it its for year 7s 11 year olds max 13 🤣

Her vlogging in the car gives me so much anxiety. When she came out the hairdressers and was driving she kept looking at her phone/camera! Eyes on the road love.

Latest white fox hall 🤣🤣🤣 shes way to old to be wearing it its for year 7s 11 year olds max 13 🤣
I mean I’m late 20s and I love white fox but it’s definitely not pregnant/maternity kind of clothes or mum clothes 😬😬

Feel like she also needs to start wearing bras before your tits sag anymore and fall off

• Haha
i cannot believe how selfish she is, she’s not willing to sacrifice anything for her daughter, vile mother she’ll be

Reactions: 5
It concerned me when at the end of the vlog she was talking about co sleeping. Absolutely nothing against it but you’ve really got to understand the risks and safety precautions etc. Her attitude to others things re baby girl and her general lack of intelligence/understanding don’t fill me with much confidence.

Reactions: 5
She’s trying on clothes again with no underwear.
If she is really planning on co sleeping she needs to start training the dogs now to stay off the bed.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Crazy that she is crying on Tik Tok but still films herself driving like a twit everyday without a care for herself her kid or any one else on the road.

Reactions: 7