Mia Wootton #3 Mamma Mia Grease in the hair but no excitement in the air

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can remember walking around a shopping centre 11 days overdue and I didn’t moan as much as Mia 😆

Reactions: 2
Her diet and life is fucked 😝 does big bad dan only have one outfit apart from those grey shorts her wears for work and days out with his work coat 🤣

Reactions: 3
Her diet and life is fucked 😝 does big bad dan only have one outfit apart from those grey shorts her wears for work and days out with his work coat 🤣
That baby is gonna come out like a sugar lump. You will think she would try and give her unborn child some nutrients.

Reactions: 5
That baby is gonna come out like a sugar lump. You will think she would try and give her unborn child some nutrients.
oh well makes me feel better for craving chocolate weetabix minis during my current pregnancy 😂 at least cereal has some vitamins and nutrition 🤪

Reactions: 1
I’m watching her vlog from 2 weeks ago, third from last I think in the background whilst I work and she is such a witch! She said she only watched jodies vlogs when she’s in them as she likes watching herself, and you know she wasn’t joking. Never known someone love themselves so much. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m watching her vlog from 2 weeks ago, third from last I think in the background whilst I work and she is such a witch! She said she only watched jodies vlogs when she’s in them as she likes watching herself, and you know she wasn’t joking. Never known someone love themselves so much. 🤢
That doesn’t surprise me she’s so self obsessed.
Definitely not a girls girl who supports her friends. Despite her girly pop claims.

Reactions: 6
That’s why her own vlogs are so long and mostly self indulgent twaddle 😂 I think I spend more times fast forwarding sometimes than watching

You can tell she’s got the only child syndrome. Never had anyone to pull her into line or tell her the truth about how much of a bleep she is

That’s why her own vlogs are so long and mostly self indulgent twaddle 😂 I think I spend more times fast forwarding sometimes than watching
Yeah same, I skip the majority. 90% of the vlog is her just talking to herself because she hasn’t got any mates 😂

She also sounded disgusted in that Vlog when Jodie said she had paid for an asos order. She actually said “oh you kept that one quiet” like they can only get clothes from websites where they are gifted credit.
She’s so jealous of Jodie. I think she secretly hates her 😂

Reactions: 7
Yeah same, I skip the majority. 90% of the vlog is her just talking to herself because she hasn’t got any mates 😂

She also sounded disgusted in that Vlog when Jodie said she had paid for an asos order. She actually said “oh you kept that one quiet” like they can only get clothes from websites where they are gifted credit.
She’s so jealous of Jodie. I think she secretly hates her 😂
she’s such a bleeping witch my god

Reactions: 4
Is she okay? Doing a haul just in her bra because she was too hot in her bodysuit. Surely you have a baggy tshirt

Reactions: 4