Mia Wootton #3 Mamma Mia Grease in the hair but no excitement in the air

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is she still trying to convince people she’s an extra small, she’s however many months pregnant for gods sake

• Haha
Reactions: 8
a couple of vlogs back, she was trying on clothes she’d ordered and mentioned she wasn’t wearing knickers. Then went on to try on a pair of leggings and said she was going to send them back. so she’s rubbed her fanny against these leggings and sent them back, it’s vile

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
a couple of vlogs back, she was trying on clothes she’d ordered and mentioned she wasn’t wearing knickers. Then went on to try on a pair of leggings and said she was going to send them back. so she’s rubbed her fanny against these leggings and sent them back, it’s vile
It’s ok she’s uses fem fresh in her weekly shower.
How fatphobic is she in her latest tik tok.
Fat pig is how she described herself being pregnant god knows how she would describe some one really overweight.
Hope she grows up a bit before she has Daniella

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s ok she’s uses fem fresh in her weekly shower.
How fatphobic is she in her latest tik tok.
Fat pig is how she described herself being pregnant god knows how she would describe some one really overweight.
Hope she grows up a bit before she has Daniella
… 🥲 do you read the comments in this thread… the amount of fatphobic comments… but she’s not allowed to say it about herself 😅

Just saying she’s only saying what you are all saying on here calm down 😂
Mia’s just not a nice person.
She comes across as very shallow and self obsessed.
That’s why she only has 2 mates and her nans.
She definitely wouldn’t be friends with any one no white, fat or gay cause it doesn’t fit her fiat 500 basic witch vibe.

Reactions: 4
Mia’s just not a nice person.
She comes across as very shallow and self obsessed.
That’s why she only has 2 mates and her nans.
She definitely wouldn’t be friends with any one no white, fat or gay cause it doesn’t fit her fiat 500 basic witch vibe.
Not gunna argue those points in relation to Mia but generally if someone doesn’t have loads of friends it doesn’t mean that aren’t nice, fatphobic, racist and homophobic…
---
Maybe she’s really lonely and that’s why she fills her life with really superficial materialistic stuff 🤷‍♀️
---
And probably why she was so desperate to get pregnant so she always has someone to spend time with
---
Im calm hun thanks for your concern
Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed, why so serious

Not gunna argue those points in relation to Mia but generally if someone doesn’t have loads of friends it doesn’t mean that aren’t nice, fatphobic, racist and homophobic…
---
Maybe she’s really lonely and that’s why she fills her life with really superficial materialistic stuff 🤷‍♀️
---
And probably why she was so desperate to get pregnant so she always has someone to spend time with
---

Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed, why so serious
there's always one on these threads
please STfu

OKAY MOVING ON :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
there's always one on these threads
please STfu

OKAY MOVING ON :)
Always, some people don’t understand what tattle is, it’s gossip pages, always get one who wants to start a hype club and gets defensive. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I’d suggest it was Mia herself, but she would never put herself down like that as she’s so far up her own arse and thinks shes the best thing since sliced bread.

Reactions: 6
I don’t keep up with her but gave a swift unfollow when the content was baby related but whenever I see her on my TikTok FYP she’s wearing big coats, hoodies? The UK weather has been lovely, yes maybe a light jacket in the morning but the sun has come out and/or it has been muggy or humid. I’m not shocked she got heat stroke 😡 I couldn’t imagine wearing the amount of layers she does especially when pregnant

I don’t keep up with her but gave a swift unfollow when the content was baby related but whenever I see her on my TikTok FYP she’s wearing big coats, hoodies? The UK weather has been lovely, yes maybe a light jacket in the morning but the sun has come out and/or it has been muggy or humid. I’m not shocked she got heat stroke 😡 I couldn’t imagine wearing the amount of layers she does especially when pregnant
She’s dressed like that because she’s veryyyyy delulu and insecure over her body she claims is an XS

Reactions: 2
When is she going on holiday seeing as the Daniella is due in September and surely she won’t want to go away in the school holidays.

• Haha
Always, some people don’t understand what tattle is, it’s gossip pages, always get one who wants to start a hype club and gets defensive. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I’d suggest it was Mia herself, but she would never put herself down like that as she’s so far up her own arse and thinks shes the best thing since sliced bread.
Literally where did I defend ? Y’all get a grip. I just called you out on hypocrisy, didn’t defend her
---
Please tell me she isn’t calling that baby Daniela 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1