Mia Wootton #3 Mamma Mia Grease in the hair but no excitement in the air

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she needs to stop going around the shops buying crap or browsing the shops and look after herself and the baby. Instead of passing her germs to everyone

Reactions: 6
Suddenly needs more clothes now that she’s pregnant 🤔 what’s new?
Another haul with no underwear on. I’m sorry but that’s disgusting 🤢 She’s deleting loads of comments to so only the ones blowing smoke up her pancake arse show.
Can do one gift this girly pops would pants.
Where is Jodie?

• Sick
This girl is ill AGAIN. The spots. The constant sniffing. The awful fake tan. The crying over ‘pregnancy anxiety’.
not even to be rude but I found this feeling so disingenuous, let’s set up and cry while also touching my fake tan and streaks.

btw when was the last time her and Jodie were together

Reactions: 5
im stoked for Jodie tbh she has so much going for her at the moment its such a shame she lets Mia get her down

Reactions: 4
Such a friendly girly pop as always
She's awful isn't she really nasty side to her, it also seems like her and jodie are drifting apart well I guess it's to be expected as they are taking different paths in life now but Jodie seems to be doing so well, were as Mia well just having 1 wash a week would be considered an achievement

She's awful isn't she really nasty side to her, it also seems like her and jodie are drifting apart well I guess it's to be expected as they are taking different paths in life now but Jodie seems to be doing so well, were as Mia well just having 1 wash a week would be considered an achievement
She really has no one in her life sad lonely shopping trips to make her happy. No days out with her girls or brunches just costas with her nans while chatting wham in to a camera, just her and dan in that (non renovated house) basic white walls dirty bedding and buying dan corsidal from boots ffs i would go insane. The woman doesnt even have space for a baby wardrobes filled with fake shite and fast fashion 🤣

She really has no one in her life sad lonely shopping trips to make her happy. No days out with her girls or brunches just costas with her nans while chatting wham in to a camera, just her and dan in that (non renovated house) basic white walls dirty bedding and buying dan corsidal from boots ffs i would go insane. The woman doesnt even have space for a baby wardrobes filled with fake shite and fast fashion 🤣

Given how empty her life seems to be having a baby I imagine will make her more isolated or it could help her meet new people/other Mum’s. Curious to see how it will pan out 🤔

Also I will have a good chuckle if she does have gestational diabetes- no more sugary starbs for a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Such a friendly girl pop 💕
It’s just the constant lack of priorities. Will happily spend hundreds and hundreds on hauls of clothes and other useless shite but then won’t save money to buy actual useful stuff. She doesn’t wear half the shite she buys so it just sits there gathering dust in the overgrown wardrobe.

When we moved into our house one bedroom straight away had to be an office as we both WFH, one was our bedroom and the last room had all of my boyfriends shite in it. As soon as we found out we were pregnant all of my boyfriends tit went straight into the loft for our daughter. It’s just standard and NORMAL behaviour. No conversations needed, it’s what you do.

It’s just the constant lack of priorities. Will happily spend hundreds and hundreds on hauls of clothes and other useless shite but then won’t save money to buy actual useful stuff. She doesn’t wear half the shite she buys so it just sits there gathering dust in the overgrown wardrobe.

When we moved into our house one bedroom straight away had to be an office as we both WFH, one was our bedroom and the last room had all of my boyfriends shite in it. As soon as we found out we were pregnant all of my boyfriends tit went straight into the loft for our daughter. It’s just standard and NORMAL behaviour. No conversations needed, it’s what you do.
Its madness they bought a two bed knowing she was desperate for a baby but went head and got it knowing she needs a filming room too is crazy! Jodie got it right tho

Reactions: 3
Its madness they bought a two bed knowing she was desperate for a baby but went head and got it knowing she needs a filming room too is crazy! Jodie got it right tho
Did they put it on the market last year? Just found the listing and it says last on the market Feb 2023. I know they’ve been there since late August 2022…

Reactions: 1
Did they put it on the market last year? Just found the listing and it says last on the market Feb 2023. I know they’ve been there since late August 2022…
She talked about wanting to move again around that sort of time last year I think. Didn’t she have a loss or think she was pregnant before so perhaps they planned to move.
I really hope she embraces motherhood and makes some new mummy mates and has so fun. I doubt it though cause she is not very likeable and comes across as a proper mean girl.

Reactions: 1
The amount of private scans she’s had is absurd! I get being anxious about it but you don’t need one every week. The amount she must be spending on them aswell

Reactions: 3