Mia Wootton #3 Mamma Mia Grease in the hair but no excitement in the air

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great a backyard baby shower for Mia, her 2 friends, 2 nans and her mom. How sad. Maybe she will rope in her nans friends daughter which shes only just met her baby at a whopping 10 months old

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bet she was fuming it was such a tack fest.
No doubt she will do a boujie one at home that she will organise herself just for content.
just for the Vlog. Man I’ve been clearing my iPhone photo albums all day I fucken dread to think how many pics she’s got

Reactions: 2
Latest vlog is 3hrs long …
---
She’s actually just thrown a pair of shoes back on the shelf in Zara

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I will never understand why she does these big primark hauls without trying anything on?? haha clearly just for the vid

Reactions: 3
Did she have chips every day in that vlog she’s deffo got chippy tits and breath

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is an actual PIG! 🐷
Watching her eat the chips in the car at about 1hr 34 onwards and she is literally shovelling them in and not even chewing once, just swallowing whole. 🤢 it’s like she’s never been fed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She is an actual PIG! 🐷
Watching her eat the chips in the car at about 1hr 34 onwards and she is literally shovelling them in and not even chewing once, just swallowing whole. 🤢 it’s like she’s never been fed.
Stuffing that pickled egg in like its her last supper 🤣🤣 poor molly couldn’t keep up shes like a big massive ganete

Reactions: 2
Stuffing that pickled egg in like its her last supper 🤣🤣 poor molly couldn’t keep up shes like a big massive ganete
Never seen some one swallow a portion of chips whole.
Reminds of the tik tok she did when they were eating Maccys in bed and she sent Dopey downstairs and rammed all his chips in her cats bum hole (mouth)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Never seen some one swallow a portion of chips whole.
Reminds of the tik tok she did when they were eating Maccys in bed and she sent Dopey downstairs and rammed all his chips in her cats bum hole (mouth)
I remember that well! Such a greedy fucker!
She’s like Beavo from TikTok 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The only reason her vlogs are so long is because she’s too lazy to edit them
Nothing to do with lots of content for her girly pops -lazy

Reactions: 6