Mia Wootton #3 Mamma Mia Grease in the hair but no excitement in the air

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should cut out all the pointless chats she has with herself in the car, takes up 3/4 of the Vlog.
She has no friends so just talks to a camera like it’s talking back to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I literally sit there with my finger hovered over the arrow button to fast forward through the Vlog… she’s shocking for it!!!!

Reactions: 3
Her latest b and m come shop with me on TikTok is painful Dan is not her biggest fan rn. Anyone else just wouldn’t upload that

Reactions: 2
The way she’s shovelling those chips down in the most recent vlog is grim, she barely even chews them 🥴

Reactions: 1
For those wondering how she can afford all of the stuff she buys, I just watched a TikTok from a creator called @bethmfuller, she have 21k followers on TikTok and earned £6k this month 😂😭 wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her latest TikTok, how can someone have a shower and look dirtier then when they got in? She’s such a grubby looking witch. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
When are these companies going to stop this gifting influencer culture!!! Does my head in, instead of giving tit away for free to these knobheads they could discount their product prices for actual people who buy and use the products!

Reactions: 6
I just watched her latest vlog while on the trendy at gym to make the gym go by and she honestly just sat on her ass and filmed in her room the whole time, didn't see much outside that room that's for sure! a lot of complaining going on too

I just watched her latest vlog while on the trendy at gym to make the gym go by and she honestly just sat on her ass and filmed in her room the whole time, didn't see much outside that room that's for sure! a lot of complaining going on too
Shes such a scuffy moaning mare 🤢 dogs sitting on all her stuff licking its dick 🤢

• Haha
She tried that tight navy jumpsuit thing on and blatantly didn’t have any underwear on as it was clinging to her flaps and you could not see any knicker lines and then she said she was gonna send it back as it was giving her crotch vibes 🤢 she is the dirtiest cow ever!! Someone is gonna get that jumpsuit that’s been stuck to her naked vagina!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
the way she throws away products as well I bet she doesn't even recycle or donate just straight in the bin ughhhh kills me!!!!!!
It also killed me when she had that BIG black bin bag full of clothes and she just CBF to upload to vinted pretty sure she wasn't even preggers at the time and just chucked it in the donation bin (or so she says) like ughhhhh I know the clothes might be re-used again but that just kills me, its the laziness!!!!

Reactions: 1
That baby is going to come out shaped like a can of fizzy drink! She don’t stop drinking full fat fizzy drinks!!!

She gives “bean” zero nutrition other than 1 ham salad she makes in her salad shaker once a week. Selfish bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she never wear pants can literally see her meaty flaps in every outfit

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4