Mia Wootton #3 Mamma Mia Grease in the hair but no excitement in the air

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is honestly rotten! Tried that grey bodysuit on, pulled her pyjama bottoms down and said I don’t have any pants on. So if she didn’t like it or it didn’t fit she would have sent it back when it’s had her manky flaps rubbed up against it! She’s the biggest woman ever. Makes me so mad.
---
This is the same girl who tries on clothes without any pants on 🩲 🤢
Haha! Snap! It hadn’t refreshed your comment when I wrote mine. Disgusting isn’t it!? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She is honestly rotten! Tried that grey bodysuit on, pulled her pyjama bottoms down and said I don’t have any pants on. So if she didn’t like it or it didn’t fit she would have sent it back when it’s had her manky flaps rubbed up against it! She’s the biggest woman ever. Makes me so mad.
---

Haha! Snap! It hadn’t refreshed your comment when I wrote mine. Disgusting isn’t it!? 🤢
I’d completely skipped the bit before and she’s done it again sat at her desk. Why has she not been banned from returning things when all of these comments made by her are easily available online
---
I can’t believe that this vlog has been edited there’s so much footage that she shouldn’t have included like her pulling disgusted faces in the Costa clip and her marching back up with the drink

Reactions: 3
Proper panicked as we started antenatal classes last night that are very local to Mia, they’re even hosted at one of the local scan places she has been to. Thank god I breathed a sigh of relief when she wasn’t there 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Proper panicked as we started antenatal classes last night that are very local to Mia, they’re even hosted at one of the local scan places she has been to. Thank god I breathed a sigh of relief when she wasn’t there 😂😂😂
Can’t imagine her actually going to a class though as she doesn’t seem the type to take advice off professionals only randoms on social media. Also it’s unlikely she can use it as content so wouldn’t interest her.
Can’t believe how much tit she eats in her latest vlog
Prstezels
McDonalds
Wimpy
Give your unborn child some nutrition for the love of god.
Wonder if she will use her baby for content or respect it’s privacy

Can’t imagine her actually going to a class though as she doesn’t seem the type to take advice off professionals only randoms on social media. Also it’s unlikely she can use it as content so wouldn’t interest her.
Can’t believe how much tit she eats in her latest vlog
Prstezels
McDonalds
Wimpy
Give your unborn child some nutrition for the love of god.
Wonder if she will use her baby for content or respect it’s privacy
You’re absolutely right. I couldn’t believe it when they went to the frigging wimpy 😂🤣

Reactions: 1
Went to London again and shopped…boring 😴 looks like they won’t be doing that baby moon she talked about ages ago, well certainly not abroad anyway. Remember when she said something about going to bloody Hawaii what a joker 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has such a really sad life doesnt she with no real friends. She will struggle with this baby
---
I know this has been said a million times but who the duck trys on clothes with no underwear on 🤮🤮 maybe we need to send it over to the company and tell them so when she returns it they know her bacon bits have been loose in it 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly it’s so rank. Especially as she has shares in fem fresh cause she has said she has bad odour issues with her flaps so she should put some pants on

• Sick
Her confusion trying to figure out what that swaddle was and couldn’t find the bloody label for the tog of the sleep bag Jesus wept. Proper dum dum.

Reactions: 4
Her latest vlog her bedroom is a show all paint work unfinished 🤣 thats no reno that its a patch up job on pennies 🤣 cant wait to see jodies

The PLT haul in the second to last vlog she actually says i‘m trying this all on with no bra and no pants so you can see what it looks like and what you need to wear with it. And then tries on unitards that are so far up her flaps 🤢 before saying they’re going back! It’s absolutely grim!

• Sick
Reactions: 8