Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Na sorry but that underwear set dan bought her 🤣🤣🤣 fucken hell shes going to look like a
Stuffed sausage 🤣
Dan must not get any sexy time & seems like he's hinting hard at her only for her to basically call him vanilla in bed 😂 as for all the perfume was everyone else letting her know she stinks.
---
Mia complaining about Jodie's gift to her... bestie of the year. Ungrateful troll!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Dan must not get any sexy time & seems like he's hinting hard at her only for her to basically call him vanilla in bed 😂 as for all the perfume was everyone else letting her know she stinks.
---
Mia complaining about Jodie's gift to her... bestie of the year. Ungrateful troll!
Ha ha howling at all the perfume even her family are hunting hard that she smells. Fancy saying Dans tit in bed and her Nan got her the wrong scent and moaning about Jodie’s gift ungrateful cow bag

• Sick
  • Haha
S In PJs, but M/L in everything else... I don't think the skims PJs fit but she didn't care to admit!

• Haha
Howling at the underwear set desperate Dan got her 🤣🤣🤣 what did she say about Jodie’s gift? I skipped the video to look at the underwear set and clicked off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Howling at the underwear set desperate Dan got her 🤣🤣🤣 what did she say about Jodie’s gift? I skipped the video to look at the underwear set and clicked off
You didn’t miss much! She said that she prefers her primark pyjamas to the skims ones and so she’s going to take back the ones Jody bought her and get a gift card. She also said Dan said her bum looks better in the Primark ones then the skims ones 😂 probably because her huge arse was swallowed up in the size small skims!! In what world does she think she is a small!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Came here to say the same she put the hole in 🤣 she doesnt fit in a small 🤣 admit it mia you sausage
I was thinking the exact same thing! No way can she fit in a small.
---
On her insta story, why do you reckon she ‘found this Christmas really emotional’? The fallout with her dad maybe?
I think she’s desperate to be pregnant and she’s upset that it’s not happened yet

Reactions: 3
Man, this thread got funnier & funnier with every post as I scrolled down 🤣😂

But I agree with everyone's post she tells Jodie to buy her XS & S knowing damn well she's L/XL. Now that ^^ mentioned her wanting to get pregnant, she hasn't mentioned her period in a while!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Man, this thread got funnier & funnier with every post as I scrolled down 🤣😂

But I agree with everyone's post she tells Jodie to buy her XS & S knowing damn well she's L/XL. Now that ^^ mentioned her wanting to get pregnant, she hasn't mentioned her period in a while!
My fella laughes when i watch her and he even says she on her period again shes on every other week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but how many stories does just need to put letting us know how much she loves January & starting over?! In the last 2 weeks, she posted the same story about 5x as if anyone asked her. We get it & we really don't care. You're going to still be up Mia's smelly ass new year or not.
---
I'm sorry but how many stories does Jodie need to put letting us know how much she loves January & starting over?! In the last 2 weeks, she posted the same story about 5x as if anyone asked her. We get it & we really don't care. You're going to still be up Mia's smelly ass new year or not.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but how many stories does just need to put letting us know how much she loves January & starting over?! In the last 2 weeks, she posted the same story about 5x as if anyone asked her. We get it & we really don't care. You're going to still be up Mia's smelly ass new year or not.
---
This time last year she even fooled herself into buying a meal and exercise plan and did it for a week

• Haha
The only part of this girl that is XXS is her tiny little annoying mouth that gives me the major ick! Delusional witch, she’s so wide from the back, stop lying about your size!

IMG_7365.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
^^ reminds me of a few videos back they were trying out a new place & she was like I want a bite of your burger since she bought wings & he told her to duck off & she had the only angry face & then when he sat down he was like it's so good you want a bite? and she was like no! I'm ok you eat it because I am not going to share my food with you but was staring his food down.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.