Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title by me! And I haven’t been biased it had the most likes lol. 😂

I’ll leave someone else to do a recap!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Affetikkally rude and entitled angel boo girlie pop who is ✨ giving ✨ spoilt brat energyyy vibezzzz

• Haha
The audacity of her talking to new subscribers like that she could've easily ignored her comment... I guess she doesn't want to grow her subscribers.

Reactions: 9
In Jodie's vlog Mia literally asks her the quality of her new Adanola top & then literally gets out of the camera to show her boobs to Jodie because they got bigger & then Jodie proceeds to flash hers after saying she doesn't have any. Prior to that they were saying how they no longer look alike then Mia tried justifying that they do with their hair pushed back & Jodie says no I wouldn't have a blonde sister lmao

• Haha
In Jodie's vlog Mia literally asks her the quality of her new Adanola top & then literally gets out of the camera to show her boobs to Jodie because they got bigger & then Jodie proceeds to flash hers after saying she doesn't have any. Prior to that they were saying how they no longer look alike then Mia tried justifying that they do with their hair pushed back & Jodie says no I wouldn't have a blonde sister lmao
They honestly knock me sick

Reactions: 3
When hes realing off all het presents she got off ber family and her mate Stacey yet nothing off daddy wooton or jodie 🤣

When hes realing off all het presents she got off ber family and her mate Stacey yet nothing off daddy wooton or jodie 🤣
Especially as she made a big deal about wanting nothing from her ma as she’s given her so much in her life.
Didn’t her dad give her a house to live in rent free.

Reactions: 8
She posted Jodie got her I believe haircare or body care items which honestly we all know she needs since she hardly washes her hair or her body!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aww shes had the shittest birthday ever 🤣🤣 something is defo going down with this one

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am screaming at her video when she says she’s NERVOUS to go shopping in M&S🤣

• Haha
I am screaming at her video when she says she’s NERVOUS to go shopping in M&S🤣
I see Jodie did an M&S shop the week before.
I laughed when I saw her gently placing her goods in the trolley rather than lashing then like she usually does as she would have got tore a new one by some old granny in M&S.

Either something BAD has happened in her private life or her and Dan had a massive argument on the holiday to France or both. She seems very off at the moment and lots of life quotes are being posted on insta.. maybe she is reading here!

Reactions: 7
Either something BAD has happened in her private life or her and Dan had a massive argument on the holiday to France or both. She seems very off at the moment and lots of life quotes are being posted on insta.. maybe she is reading here!
Not even mentioning her dad is strange

Reactions: 2