Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can I have cucumber ,please can I have lettuce ,please can I have chicken
Please can you get lost zzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What is this stupid bleeping “girlllk dinner” hype on insta at the moment. It doesn’t even make sense. Does it mean boys can’t eat it. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m shocked to see she has a thread here. I thought she was lovely at first but her over consumption is crazy. I’ve never seen anyone buy so much stuff?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched her latest “spend the weekend with me“ vlog and Dan is 100% ********! The way he speaks and his eyes just dart off in different directions and then he goes boss eyed! 😂 he suits Mia moo moo perfectly. Couple of imbos!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How do her and Jodie afford the lifestyle they have without a job between them?
All the shopping
Jodie talking about getting a house next year
Where does the money come from?

Reactions: 2
How do her and Jodie afford the lifestyle they have without a job between them?
All the shopping
Jodie talking about getting a house next year
Where does the money come from?
Jodie owns property and still lives at home.
I reckon Mia gets some kind of allowance off her dad as I can’t imagine she’s earns loads from social media if she is making loads then she should be declaring it.

I question how Mia isn't broke, broke because she not only has bills to pay but also has a manager to pay for which isn't cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jodie owns property and still lives at home.
I reckon Mia gets some kind of allowance off her dad as I can’t imagine she’s earns loads from social media if she is making loads then she should be declaring it.
Really I wonder how she has had enough money to buy a property -it baffles me

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.