Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They give off frenemy vibes with how they act. They'll use each other for convenience for content but then jealous (mainly Mia being jealous) of each other so they outdo each other. Mia would constantly tell Jodie she and Ollie were not ready for marriage or kids or moving in together Jodie would agree but side-eye her. Although Jodie isn't pregnant she has everything else Mia wants not even a baby got her those things. It's sad.

Reactions: 4
They give off frenemy vibes with how they act. They'll use each other for convenience for content but then jealous (mainly Mia being jealous) of each other so they outdo each other. Mia would constantly tell Jodie she and Ollie were not ready for marriage or kids or moving in together Jodie would agree but side-eye her. Although Jodie isn't pregnant she has everything else Mia wants not even a baby got her those things. It's sad.
What you lot on about 😂 the only thing Jodie has that Mia doesn’t is a ring and another bedroom in her house 😂 but then Mia has more followers on tt and gets more brand deals etc. I think they are on the same playing field. It’s a bit sad that you have to pin them against eachother ? Like they admit when they are jealous of each other about something and it just seems like it’s in a “I’m so happy for you, I can’t wait to have that too” way, not a “you f*ing b that’s my thing I said I wanted that first” way.

got to admit the content from Mia is getting a bit dull, maybe she’s been posting the same stuff for months but since the pregnancy I’ve just noticed how boring it’s been :(

Reactions: 1
What you lot on about 😂 the only thing Jodie has that Mia doesn’t is a ring and another bedroom in her house 😂 but then Mia has more followers on tt and gets more brand deals etc. I think they are on the same playing field. It’s a bit sad that you have to pin them against eachother ? Like they admit when they are jealous of each other about something and it just seems like it’s in a “I’m so happy for you, I can’t wait to have that too” way, not a “you f*ing b that’s my thing I said I wanted that first” way.

got to admit the content from Mia is getting a bit dull, maybe she’s been posting the same stuff for months but since the pregnancy I’ve just noticed how boring it’s been :(
Nothing I said wasn't already mentioned throughout the threads but ok... I am not the only one on here who's mentioned them one-upping each other.

Reactions: 3
some one asked on her latest reel why she is always so out of breath she said cause she’s pregnant but she was always out of breath before that.
Seeing as he’s young and claims to be pretty active I would be concerned.

Reactions: 6
some one asked on her latest reel why she is always so out of breath she said cause she’s pregnant but she was always out of breath before that.
Seeing as he’s young and claims to be pretty active I would be concerned.
It does shock me tbf! All that shopping would have surely built up some stamina…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On her Instagram story Dan seems to be balding. That’s the stress of living with Mia maybe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.