Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me ive just nearly threw up 🤮 i did not need to know the ins and outs of her dogs fucken dick juice 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I have a friend from uni who went to secondary school with her, apparently she’s vile in real life and nothing at all like how she tries to come across online. I mean we could all see that anyway. I don’t know why Dan is with her cos apparently he’s a nice lad, I know he’s cheated on her when they were younger but tbh she’s punching physically I don’t know what he sees in her, and he’s someone who actually has his head somewhat screwed on so duck knows what he’s doing with her…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a friend from uni who went to secondary school with her, apparently she’s vile in real life and nothing at all like how she tries to come across online. I mean we could all see that anyway. I don’t know why Dan is with her cos apparently he’s a nice lad, I know he’s cheated on her when they were younger but tbh she’s punching physically I don’t know what he sees in her, and he’s someone who actually has his head somewhat screwed on so duck knows what he’s doing with her…
She has an awful attitude sometimes making comments on how people look when out in public. Dread to think what she's like in real life.. hope Dan is still cheating on her tbh 🤣

Reactions: 4
You can see the vileness seeping out her pores daily thats why she only has dan jodie and her nans 🤣

Reactions: 2
Ha ha Dopey Dan looking at her for his que when to yawn. Why are they looking at car insurance when they are both bad and dangerous drivers

• Haha
Jodie be like I'm in my organic healthy girl AIR-uH because things have chemicals in them then post her drinking a coke & eating a bag of chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jodie be like I'm in my organic healthy girl AIR-uH because things have chemicals in them then post her drinking a coke & eating a bag of chips.
The pair of them are comical mia stuffing her burger king chicken burger in her gob 🤣🤣 she will be the size of that fiat 500 by the end of this year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or sharing a germ riddled starbies girly pops and of course promoting boohoo/plt which are the most sustainable fashun company ever vibes ✨

• Haha
Imagine waking up next to Mia 🤢🤢🤢eats croissants in bed absolute state I cannot comprehend how she actually has a long term bf 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Latest vlogmas video, right at the start, the way she sneezes everywhere in the kitchen. 🤢 and then proceeds to make a coffee without washing her hands. She is the biggest woman!!! Actually makes me sick.
---
And what in the actual duck is this outfit!?

IMG_7167.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Latest vlogmas video, right at the start, the way she sneezes everywhere in the kitchen. 🤢 and then proceeds to make a coffee without washing her hands. She is the biggest woman!!! Actually makes me sick.
---

View attachment 2642830
She’s the girl who goes on PLT and just orders whatever is in the new In section
Even tho it’s cheap /tacky and doesn’t match

Reactions: 5
---

View attachment 2642830
She looks like a 14 year old that has raided their sisters wardrobe to show off sat in the park drinking wkd on a Friday eve. I’ve got third hand embarrassment 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.