Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way they were acting over lululemon was insane. I love my lululemon but get a grip! These are the same girlies that were bashing lulu a year ago saying that they only wear adanola yet acted as if they never had clothes before when they got leggings. The man in the video when they were screaming outside sent me because same!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she actually just say that she was going to re wear the Zara top but it had an onion smell from her sweat. 🤢 she really is a dirty stinky witch.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The way they were acting over lululemon was insane. I love my lululemon but get a grip! These are the same girlies that were bashing lulu a year ago saying that they only wear adanola yet acted as if they never had clothes before when they got leggings. The man in the video when they were screaming outside sent me because same!
Ha ha ha ha oh wow the carry on with these two over discounted lululemon 🤣🤣🤣 pair of meffs. Lululemon era 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They do realise that’s a real car Jodie’s driving and not a green screen like stop trying to do an OOTD!!!

Reactions: 3
Not chunky Mia putting Jodie’s body shape down on the gift swap… twisting her face up ‘it gives you the curves you don’t have’ 😭🤣

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Noo way 🤣 was this on Jodie’s or Mia’s video?
I can’t remember sorry😭 I think when Jodie received her gifts!?
Also, Mia’s video her and her mum must’ve bickered about 4 times. Surprised she didn’t cut those out as it was awkward to watch but also she’s a lazy cow so are we surprised?

Reactions: 1
I can’t remember sorry😭 I think when Jodie received her gifts!?
Also, Mia’s video her and her mum must’ve bickered about 4 times. Surprised she didn’t cut those out as it was awkward to watch but also she’s a lazy cow so are we surprised?
Ha ha her and her ma clearly hate each other very weird family the way she was looking at her Nan was so creepy

Reactions: 3
On her insta story, why do you reckon she ‘found this Christmas really emotional’? The fallout with her dad maybe?

Reactions: 1
On her insta story, why do you reckon she ‘found this Christmas really emotional’? The fallout with her dad maybe?
Nah she couldn’t give a tit about any one else. Probably emotional that she got 2 pumps instead of 3 at starbs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Na sorry but that underwear set dan bought her 🤣🤣🤣 fucken hell shes going to look like a
Stuffed sausage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.