Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^^ reminds me of a few videos back they were trying out a new place & she was like I want a bite of your burger since she bought wings & he told her to duck off & she had the only angry face & then when he sat down he was like it's so good you want a bite? and she was like no! I'm ok you eat it because I am not going to share my food with you but was staring his food down.
She has hangry issues

Reactions: 4
Oh my word shes rubbed her nose on her top her ma has just flipped on her cslled her a fucken dirty cow ha ha ha boss mias ma knows it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is she producing a vlog that’s almost the same length as a lord of the rings film!? She thinks people have got 3 hours to watch her. 😂
---
Oh my word shes rubbed her nose on her top her ma has just flipped on her cslled her a fucken dirty cow ha ha ha boss mias ma knows it
This is brilliant. She proper flips out at her. Mia’s mum saying what we all want to say to her!! 😂😂 it is filth what she does though and then wonders why her skin is like it is. 🤢
---
What the actual duck is this tan line!? Looks like a mud line. 🤢

IMG_7409.jpeg

Also when her mum says “she has lots of make up” why is lying and telling her mum she gives loads of her freebies she is sent, to charity. If she was going to give it to anyone she would give it to her followers as a giveaway. she doesn’t give jackshit away, she just hoards it all greedy witch!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Ha ha her ma proper tells her. How come her old mate is back I thought they fell out.

Reactions: 3
I did a wee bit of stalking and her dad is minted by the looks of it. I wonder what happened to their relationship, his wife is pregnant which I can’t help but wonder if that’s anything to do with It.

her mum strikes me as very vulnerable, she’s quite childlike and I reckon, could be easily taken advantage of. It’s almost as though Mia would be more so the mother figure to her, rather than the other way round. Idk, something about mias mum makes me feel very sad, she seems broken.

Reactions: 6
I think that time her Nan came round after they had been away some where and she cut the vlog cause she had some bad news she had to process was when she found out her dad was having another kid an spoilt brat Mia threw a strop.
I bet she’s awful to her stepmom.

I don’t know why but it really irritates me when she says
“Please may I have “ instead of “can I have a latte please “
Not sure if it’s a regional thing or not

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree!! it’s aggs me so much!!! She said it at the start of every sentence as well. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
No it’s not it’s so she remembers to say please Cause she got pulled up before about being so rude

Reactions: 4
I did a wee bit of stalking and her dad is minted by the looks of it. I wonder what happened to their relationship, his wife is pregnant which I can’t help but wonder if that’s anything to do with It.

her mum strikes me as very vulnerable, she’s quite childlike and I reckon, could be easily taken advantage of. It’s almost as though Mia would be more so the mother figure to her, rather than the other way round. Idk, something about mias mum makes me feel very sad, she seems broken.
Where did you see that? Does he have IG?

Reactions: 1
it is technically the more formal way of asking for something. But it doesnt go with the rest of her lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Jodie was so grateful for everything in her what I got for Christmas video VS Mia who was complaining about everything.

• Heart
At 1:35 on the weekly vlog uploaded 5 days ago. Mia gifts her friend this product and says ‘omg I could smell it all night’, her friend asks ‘did you get this for Christmas’ and Mia then starts mixing all her words up saying yes no well I did this etc… then it cuts off. So basically this skanky witch has given her friend a used product?? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.