Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
XS size 8 girly pop with her size 8 lulu leggings… yes US size 8 aka UK size 12…which there is absolutely nothing wrong with btw. Beyond me why she tries to portray this idea that she’s so such smaller than she actually is… just own that you are a size 12-14 and dress your body for that! Would be far more genuine and relatable… but genuine and relatable aren’t her aesthetic are they!

Actually saw a comment of someone asking if hers are a UK 8 or US 8, as a guide for sizing as lulu is an American brand and she said ‘UK 8 girly xx’ then deleted it 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

chattycatty

VIP Member
Her and dan discussing cars as she doesnt want dogs so close to baby 🤣🤣 babe you went from a bmw x4 to a fiat 500 coz your skint you live in a 2bed/1bed you cant do a nursery coz you need the dressing room 🤣🤣😀😀 but your looking at getting a land rover discovery ha ha ha ha ha fuck me shes dense

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
Reported her to ASA for her undisclosed PLT haul. ASA have emailed me back stating she’s had a warning

• Wow
  • Haha
In her latest vlog she legitimately spends 15 minutes waffling on about money, trying to convince us that she can afford the Range Rover or whatever it was. Hun, no one cares whether you can afford it or not! AND if you could genuinely afford it then you wouldn’t even care to explain because it wouldn’t even cross your mind to try and justify how much money you have… weird behaviour! We‘Re past the age that anyone looks up or down to others because of what they own. If you can’t afford a Land Rover or whatever Mia, you don’t have to pretend to us that you can, because it’s not a flex! It’s more relatable to be honest about stuff

• Heart
‘We both work really hard’ don’t take the piss Mia… constant shopping and coffee dates with ya nan must be really hard work for you x

Also considering moving Country…. Who in the Elle Darby does she think she is 🤣

• Haha

daisychainx

She can barely look after herself let alone a baby. The poor thing will probably be left unwashed for days and fed mcdonald’s chips as soon as it can eat solids

• Heart
  • Haha

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Why is she acting like this is a full on baby bump when she’s only 12/13 weeks. We all know this is a maccies and starbies bump!! 😂

IMG_8252.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

blacktigertears

VIP Member
God I cannot stand when Mia reads out products on her vlogs. It’s like she stands there and reads the whole fucken label and the ingredients out like bruh I just skipped 15 mins of such unbearable footage that should of been cut out

• Haha

Heretoosnoop

I’m shocked to see she has a thread here. I thought she was lovely at first but her over consumption is crazy. I’ve never seen anyone buy so much stuff?!

• Heart
  • Haha

GailPlatt

I’m so glad this girls got a thread, I thought it was just me who disliked her. She always comes on my FYP and all she does is shop. Who needs to buy that many clothes?! And they’re always too fucking big. She looks like a sack of shit

• Haha

nillacupcake

I've seen Mia sneeze into her hands and then continue to rub makeup on her face without washing her hands she is foul!

• Sick
screaming at her saying her eyelash/eyebrow appointment was the absolute ONLY time she could fit it in… yeah because your life is jam-packed you dosser. All whilst her poorly dog is left at home with her nan…Rory boy! nothing comes between mummy and her essential self care appointments, manifest yourself better boy! 😌🫶🏻

• Haha

nillacupcake

Her cradling her stomach fat claiming it's a bump is cracking me up. Like we see what you look like girl no need to force a belly shot every time you take off your clothes.

• Haha

nillacupcake

In Jodie's daily vlog she is literally wearing pajama pants with a huge period stain on the front that won't come out & says they're so comfy so she keeps them... buy another pair babe!

• Sick
  • Wow

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Howling at the underwear set desperate Dan got her 🤣🤣🤣 what did she say about Jodie’s gift? I skipped the video to look at the underwear set and clicked off
You didn’t miss much! She said that she prefers her primark pyjamas to the skims ones and so she’s going to take back the ones Jody bought her and get a gift card. She also said Dan said her bum looks better in the Primark ones then the skims ones 😂 probably because her huge arse was swallowed up in the size small skims!! In what world does she think she is a small!?

• Haha
  • Sick