Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Trying to show you, these jeans have quite a bit of room” (tries to tug at the back of the jeans)

Do they Mia?? They look tight to me especially with the weird sucky-in stance you are doing with your body. So so strange.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Trying to show you, these jeans have quite a bit of room” (tries to tug at the back of the jeans)

Do they Mia?? They look tight to me especially with the weird sucky-in stance you are doing with your body. So so strange.
She is so embarrassing. Stood like that anyone would get a gap probably at the back when you’re yanking at it

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised she uses so much femmefresh if she doesn’t wear underwear much, at least she lets it breathe

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I would love to know what size she wears (or is pretending to wear) purely bc I’m getting distressed at recent weight gain and not being able to fit into a 12 in jeans anymore (and sometimes even a 14 in some places) when I’m (now) a 12 in everything else and I am much smaller than her (similar height and everything so it’s not that) so want to know if she’s actually buying jeans in a much bigger size to fit her or somehow squeezing herself into a smaller one because she’s an XXS (and if she is I want to know how she’s doing it lol)

Last edited:
I personally feel like she doesn't know what her actual size is which is why it's either too small or too big.

I'm sorry but how can she claim to be a Small... just watching the vlog where she's (attempting) to climb a pole... and nothing about her body screams Small!? Why can't she be honest or as someone else said above (not knowing her size)why doesn't she spend some time figuring out what works for her body. Also how did her and Jodie meet, as she used to live near 3/4 hours away from where she does now!?

i’m new to this thread but has anyone noticed when she speaks it sounds like she has constant saliva clicking around her mouth? i was scrolling tiktok with my airpods in and my god it’s nauseating

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She literally has THE most boring and unfulfilling life for a 23 year old girl. Her week consists of, dog walks, doing her make up, a bit of cleaning, hanging out with a couple of OAP’s (Nan and Daz), or her one friend (business associate), Jodi, going to B&M, Boots and Starbucks, and doing a food shop. bleeping hell, get a life Mia!

Reactions: 7
screaming at her saying her eyelash/eyebrow appointment was the absolute ONLY time she could fit it in… yeah because your life is jam-packed you dosser. All whilst her poorly dog is left at home with her nan…Rory boy! nothing comes between mummy and her essential self care appointments, manifest yourself better boy! 😌🫶🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she looking homeless at the min? She proper skint yer relying on her boohoo gift voucher for her clothes 🤣
---
Shes gone to retuen her nans beige suit 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In what Vlog does she call Dan a bleep? I need to watch it lol.
Just watched latest one and it’s not in that one.

Reactions: 1
She literally has THE most boring and unfulfilling life for a 23 year old girl. Her week consists of, dog walks, doing her make up, a bit of cleaning, hanging out with a couple of OAP’s (Nan and Daz), or her one friend (business associate), Jodi, going to B&M, Boots and Starbucks, and doing a food shop. bleeping hell, get a life Mia!
You forgot going to Maccies and zumba though but yeah she’s living the life of a middle aged woman in fact I’m sure most middle age women have a more exciting life than her.
---
I’m pretty sure it’s right at the start of the new one? I could be wrong
Yeah start of the new one the start of the last one she tore him a new one for not getting her a moon pig card for her birthday.

Last edited:
The beige suit is giving up in court for not paying my council tax vibes 😂

I really hope she doesn’t have a baby any time soon she is so selfish! Can’t believe she let that poor dog suffer because she needed her brows doing! 😡

The beige suit is giving up in court for not paying my council tax vibes 😂

I really hope she doesn’t have a baby any time soon she is so selfish! Can’t believe she let that poor dog suffer because she needed her brows doing! 😡
What happened with the dog? I refuse to watch her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.