Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re going to buy more clothes than anyone could possibly ever need at least get clothes than look good.. cannot put into words how awful these look on her.
agreed.... not her best look. why does she buy all these clothes that look the exact same. im sure she already has some cut up jeans she's previously bought... jee whiz. each to their own everyone spends their money doing whatever they like but cmon dude

Reactions: 2
I remember when I first watched her back in December & she had those god-awful overfilled lips. She looked so bad & she could hardly move her lips when she talked. Dissolving them was the best thing she ever did.

The way she kept talking over Jodie in her new video was annoying me so much. She claims she's your best friend but she won't let her talk...

You can see Jodie trying to talk but she just couldn't get a word in. When they were talking about the Chinese food it took like 20mins to answer because of Mia & even at one point Jodie was like let me answer the question. The part I found laughable was when they were saying how they're all about natural health because you don't know what goes into your body & Mia tries to defend herself for eating her Mackies every other day. Like they drink Starbucks daily & don't know half of the words that are put in the drinks themselves but ok M.D. Mia & Jodie.

They don't like taking pills or supplements yet Mia is sponsored by a supplement company on TikTok.

Reactions: 10
You can see Jodie trying to talk but she just couldn't get a word in. When they were talking about the Chinese food it took like 20mins to answer because of Mia & even at one point Jodie was like let me answer the question. The part I found laughable was when they were saying how they're all about natural health because you don't know what goes into your body & Mia tries to defend herself for eating her Mackies every other day. Like they drink Starbucks daily & don't know half of the words that are put in the drinks themselves but ok M.D. Mia & Jodie.

They don't like taking pills or supplements yet Mia is sponsored by a supplement company on TikTok.
God Mia is the LAST person to be giving out advice about eating goodness me

Reactions: 3
More illegal filming whilst driving. Jodie spending more time Looking at the camera rather than concentrating on what appears to be a busy motorway/ dual carriageway. Absolutely infuriating.

Reactions: 8
she always comes across like that i watched a q&a they did ages ago and there was a question about how they became friends again and she was saying oh after jodie's dad died and was going on about it for 10 minutes hardly letting her get a word in saying how much of a shock it was when she found out because he used to look after her when they were little when the reality is she probably met him about 4 times like it's jodie's dad...I'm sure it was upsetting to find out your childhoods friends dad had died but let's be real it's HER dad why are you banging on about it and how you felt when you found out it won't even compare to jodie's feelings let her talk about it

How stupid are her content days that they change like 4 times 🤣🤣🤣🤣 for what purpose???? Half the time it’s her in those joggers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I swear I saw that either Jodie or Mia uploaded a video that was a Q&A in the car for 50 mins - I can’t find it anywhere is it possible they either deleted it or I’m imagining things????

More illegal filming whilst driving. Jodie spending more time Looking at the camera rather than concentrating on what appears to be a busy motorway/ dual carriageway. Absolutely infuriating.
Driving on the m6 lookimg at herself constantly 🤯
---
Her vlog last week where shes dressed in adandola those fucken leggings are stretched to duck she needs to buy her size there see theough

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.