Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened with the dog? I refuse to watch her
she said his face was weeping (possible bite or allergic reaction). The vet had a morning appointment but she was getting her brows done so she didn’t take him until the afternoon 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 3
she said his face was weeping (possible bite or allergic reaction). The vet had a morning appointment but she was getting her brows done so she didn’t take him until the afternoon 😡
Tell me you’re obsessed with yourself without telling me

Reactions: 4
Her new try-on boohoo haul is sending me! Nothing is flattering & the rant about the bomber not being oversized... I bet she ordered a size smaller thinking it would be big because it's considered oversized but in reality, it wasn't & then tries it on with ugly sweats instead of jeans or something cute so of course it looked ugly. It was a cute bomber jacket & looked better fitted than oversized in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe the tattoo jodie got on holiday which was also her first, was her boyfriends name on her hip beside her vagina… it’s giving ✨tacky✨ vibes boo

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I still can’t get my head around the layout of the downstairs in her house. As you walk through the front door you are met with a basically empty room with a sofa and two sets of book case shelves (such a bland, empty and waste of space!), walk past another shelf to your right to get to the lounge which is made up of one uncomfy looking sofa covered in dog hair and then through to the thin kitchen and only bathroom.

I can’t help but feel that she is not using the space in the best possible way. Everything is for “aesthetics” and nothing is practicality. Those poor dogs sleep on the sofa or in their bed. The second bedroom is a wardrobe room for her crap that she can’t even keep tidy.

I was randomly browsing the Rich Kids Go Skint IG after watching the show on Youtube since I am from NY & I saw that they follow Mia. I thought that was pretty interesting.

I still can’t get my head around the layout of the downstairs in her house. As you walk through the front door you are met with a basically empty room with a sofa and two sets of book case shelves (such a bland, empty and waste of space!), walk past another shelf to your right to get to the lounge which is made up of one uncomfy looking sofa covered in dog hair and then through to the thin kitchen and only bathroom.

I can’t help but feel that she is not using the space in the best possible way. Everything is for “aesthetics” and nothing is practicality. Those poor dogs sleep on the sofa or in their bed. The second bedroom is a wardrobe room for her crap that she can’t even keep tidy.
I always thought that too. Her downstairs makes no sense at all. The front room has the tiniest little couch in it and like nothing else 🤣

Reactions: 2

I always think this! Where are her stairs?

Reactions: 3
The difference between both of their boohoo hauls is funny because everything Jodie got was more fitted whereas Mia's was all huge. I already see Mia placing another order to get everything Jodie got.

The way she says adanola makes me vomit in my mouth a little idk why it gets to me so much 😭

• Haha
Order the oversized bomber in a 14 - but its not oversized on her... typically you need to downsize on oversozed clothing - how can she still claim she is a XS/S? 🤷🏽‍♀️ Its quite obvious you are a size 14... so just own it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Order the oversized bomber in a 14 - but its not oversized on her... typically you need to downsize on oversozed clothing - how can she still claim she is a XS/S? 🤷🏽‍♀️ Its quite obvious you are a size 14... so just own it!
Id say 16-18 on her bottom half

I just don’t understand why she needs that full bag of brand new clothes with a wardrobe behind her busting at the seams with clothes she already has!?
Exactly! & she wears none of it! In her last primark tiktok she mentions how she wishes a top was smaller than a medium... she is delulu! That shirt was already small as is.

If you’re going to buy more clothes than anyone could possibly ever need at least get clothes than look good.. cannot put into words how awful these look on her.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.