Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video trying to make out she doesn’t stink and howling at her stomping after the dogs she walks like a bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes defo giving off skint vibes in latest blog saying 19.99 is too expensive for a top 🤣🤣 and a footballers wife has the white company pjs she woulr rather have her tescos ones 🤣🤣🤣🤣 poorvibes angels

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ive noticed she tries to give off the whole manfiestation and gratitude vibe but if you watch closely in her vlogs she certainly doesn't act that way or give off that type of impression during day-to-day. example being her birthday ' this is the worst birthday ever ' and then at the start of that vlog going off at dan for not getting her balloons etc. you got beautiful gifts from your friends and family what's the problem?

Reactions: 8
ive noticed she tries to give off the whole manfiestation and gratitude vibe but if you watch closely in her vlogs she certainly doesn't act that way or give off that type of impression during day-to-day. example being her birthday ' this is the worst birthday ever ' and then at the start of that vlog going off at dan for not getting her balloons etc. you got beautiful gifts from your friends and family what's the problem?
I swear it’s always the secret materialistic mean girls with no friends who claim to be the crystal/good vibes/manifesting type girlies. Real, genuinely nice and kind women never seem to throw this sort of thing out there or make it their personalities. Whatever you need to get by Mia hun but all she gives me is spoilt witch, grumpy girl …

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They were so annoying on their shopping trip. Everything is sooooo expensive yet Jodie looked like she wanted to shop but Mia being poor & complaining she held back & bought lipgloss...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched Jodies London shopping VLOG and Mia is legitimately a bleeping pig eating the strawberries on the train journey home.
And the cheek of her saying she hasn’t hardly eaten all day. Coffee and croissant from starbucks, bag of monster munch and M&M’s whilst on the train, and then tit loads of
food at the food market. No wonder she’s the size she is, she’s in denial. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Posing in the baby wear aisle to stir up more speculation. Mia you are a wannabe and NOBODY gives a tit about what you’re up to

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why do they always say “I can imagine xxxx in that” like they know them!? When they’re actually referencing random influencers. 😂
Both of them are proper sad acts that think they’re so cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do they always say “I can imagine xxxx in that” like they know them!? When they’re actually referencing random influencers. 😂
Both of them are proper sad acts that think they’re so cool.
“Cinzia would love that” umm would she?????? Fucken weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh, poor Miss xxxxs had a bad few days so there was a lack of videos but no worries Dan bought her lilies to cheer her up.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.