Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s definitely pregnant and they found out in Nice. Something happened on the Wednesday and when her and Dan are talking about that day they’re very smirky

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she’s definitely pregnant and they found out in Nice. Something happened on the Wednesday and when her and Dan are talking about that day they’re very smirky
I haven’t watched the Nice vlog tbf but when she mentioned something happening around her birthday that had upset her I presumed the opposite…

I haven’t watched the Nice vlog tbf but when she mentioned something happening around her birthday that had upset her I presumed the opposite…
So since I posted this I watched the vlog or 2 after and it does seem like it was bad news and not a pregnancy. In the Nice vlog they made out as if something a bit happy/scary which I feel like like this would be a reaction to a couple happy to get pregnant but also a bit scared as didn’t expect it so soon? Anyways she’s been hanging upside down on a pole in Devon or wherever with her mam so I may take my comment back haha. I think the bad news could possibly be regarding financed car as she said in a video after the holiday they’ve now heard back from the finance company and can start looking again or something like that! Sorry for the long comment haha.
Also - in her new weekly vlog Dan lies about having two meals from maccies and Mia is clearly fuming about it as her mouth does that awful thing where her lips disappear and she called him a bleep over it🤣 they’re also defo skint as he’s saying how expensive and ridiculous it is for her to spend £17 or something on a lipstick

Reactions: 4
So since I posted this I watched the vlog or 2 after and it does seem like it was bad news and not a pregnancy. In the Nice vlog they made out as if something a bit happy/scary which I feel like like this would be a reaction to a couple happy to get pregnant but also a bit scared as didn’t expect it so soon? Anyways she’s been hanging upside down on a pole in Devon or wherever with her mam so I may take my comment back haha. I think the bad news could possibly be regarding financed car as she said in a video after the holiday they’ve now heard back from the finance company and can start looking again or something like that! Sorry for the long comment haha.
Also - in her new weekly vlog Dan lies about having two meals from maccies and Mia is clearly fuming about it as her mouth does that awful thing where her lips disappear and she called him a bleep over it🤣 they’re also defo skint as he’s saying how expensive and ridiculous it is for her to spend £17 or something on a lipstick
She called him a fat bleep could you imagine if he spoke to her like that she’s vile

• Wow
Reactions: 5
^^ In the video prior to this one today they were in the car & she was going on & on about how they were starving because she hardly had anything & Dan goes we just ate! What are you talking about? She was upset they were going at it.
---
Screenshot 2023-08-14 at 8.26.29 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-08-14 at 8.26.29 PM.png

XXXS girlie pop angels! I really wish she would dress for her body type she would look so much better & less bummy. She looks bigger because she's either in extremely small or extremely big clothes never her actual size.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I am disgusted that she used that foul word towards Dan in her video. Surely this can be reported as abusive language? Absolutely disgusting. She’s showing her true colours.

Ha ha ha this weekly vlog that fucken beige suit looke like something her nan would wear 🤣🤣 she looks a show them goes to london wearing those fucken grey joggers again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.