Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did she say she was due sept? If it’s V early September I guess she could be 12?

Reactions: 1
Wonder if she will stop driving like a twit now that she’s pregnant.
I’m here for aesthetic pregnancy that she will be obsessed with wonder if she will call the baby she and she will be giving cute vibes that have her in a choke hold.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God, can you imagine the scoldings dopey Dan is going to get when she’s craving something and he can’t get it within 0.5 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was thinking the relationship her and dan have isn't exactly loving & the best as it is throwing a baby in the mix is going to put a strain on it. I don't see it lasting long tbh. Mia has been pushing for a baby for a while now Dan doesn't even seem that interested in her 90% of the time

• Heart
Wonder if she will stop driving like a twit now that she’s pregnant.
I’m here for aesthetic pregnancy that she will be obsessed with wonder if she will call the baby she and she will be giving cute vibes that have her in a choke hold.
Imagine all 5 of them squeezing in to that fiat 500 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Queue the 'my body has changed so much in pregnancy already' when actually she doesn't look any different or pregnant at all :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Queue the 'my body has changed so much in pregnancy already' when actually she doesn't look any different or pregnant at all :rolleyes:
Was cracking up at this part with her rubbing her stomach and claiming she was bloated. You’re just overweight Mia hun, that’s not pregnancy.

• Haha
Dans reaction was a bit of a let down… the realisation he’s stuck with Mia 😂

• Haha
I thought the same! Yet everyone in her comments was like omg I'm crying all over again... like he's not even doing the bare minimum with his reaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was when he whispered are you happy to her he realised that’s it all over he’s stuck with two kids.
See that even be pregnant hasn’t stopped her driving and filming so dangerous wait till the mom police come for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffs so annoying when influencers get pregnant and the fetus is the size of a sesame seed and they go on and on about their ‘changing bodies’ 🙄

Come back when you’re 6+ and waddling like a penguin and wearing crocs cause u can’t put on any shoes cause they are swollen or tie them up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffs so annoying when influencers get pregnant and the fetus is the size of a sesame seed and they go on and on about their ‘changing bodies’ 🙄

Come back when you’re 6+ and waddling like a penguin and wearing crocs cause u can’t put on any shoes cause they are swollen or tie them up
Oh yeah cos it’s not like your body is adjusting to the hormones in the first trimester and it’s one that most pregnant women would agree is the hardest…. Have you ever been pregnant or are you just assuming based off of nothing ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.