Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this one not get board of dragging her large ass round brimingham city centre 🤣 what a life

Reactions: 5
Her editing in the white fox haul … always seems half finished and for gods sake lock your dogs away when your filming

Also those clothes barely fit now let alone fit “a growing and ever changing body”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Great idea then to have a child when you can’t even afford a shared car between you both 🤦🏼‍♀️ seems to be a common thing with influencers but especially Mia in general is living a life they absolutely cannot afford but need to do it for the gram. The need to buy every single new trending item because everyone else is etc. That’s why you should take instagram at face value because half the time when you are thinking ‘how can they afford that?! they bleeping cant!!!
This is why for the most part I can’t feel sorry for these people. Just bleeping grow up 😂

Not sure if anybody watches Teen Mom UK but Mia really reminds me of Chloe. Miserable relationship, miserable life, copying others and just desperate to be an influencer.

Reactions: 3
Jodie is going to have a neck brace by the end of her trip from taking all of these pictures of her neck twisted. Jodie, babe just ask your man to take a photo of you & the view before your head snaps off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jodie is going to have a neck brace by the end of her trip from taking all of these pictures of her neck twisted. Jodie, babe just ask your man to take a photo of you & the view before your head snaps off.
she takes the weirdest pictures for Instagram it cracks me up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh gosh, the reaction videos, I don’t think 1 person looked genuinely happy for her, when Jodie asked what Dan said, lol I’d be so upset if my family and friends had those reactions

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh gosh, the reaction videos, I don’t think 1 person looked genuinely happy for her, when Jodie asked what Dan said, lol I’d be so upset if my family and friends had those reactions
I thought exactly the same i dont think anyone is happy i think there quite shocked because the pair of them are erratic

• Heart
Her nan’s reaction was quite telling… She didn’t sound impressed although I did think her telling Jodie was nice because she showed that was genuinely a bit scared about it all

• Heart
Her poor nans looked horrified.
Seeing as she struggles to do anything by herself they are probably thinking bleeping hell two babies to look after.
Hopefully the baby will make her grow up and stop being selfish and wasteful.
See she wants to move house before baby though.
As good forbid she has to give up her grey tracksuit room and blag handbag storage area

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought the only genuine and nice reaction was Molly! The rest were really odd 🙈

Why did she keep the camera filming for so long for the clip with Jodie?! We don’t care!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her poor nans looked horrified.
Seeing as she struggles to do anything by herself they are probably thinking bleeping hell two babies to look after.
Hopefully the baby will make her grow up and stop being selfish and wasteful.
See she wants to move house before baby though.
As good forbid she has to give up her grey tracksuit room and blag handbag storage area
Exactly what I though about their second bedroom 😬 I think a baby is more important than your fast fashion babes

Reactions: 2
Her insta story asking about when she should start buying furniture as she wants to ‘spread the cost’.

Times are hard 💸

• Haha
I Found it incredibly weird how she was at her mums when she found out she was pregnant but didn’t tell her mum? Is that just me?

I Found it incredibly weird how she was at her mums when she found out she was pregnant but didn’t tell her mum? Is that just me?
I think she mentioned the distance and checking the pregnancy was going well before telling her ? Maybe her mum would have felt bad being so far away if she knew that she could potentially have another miscarriage.
I thought it was funny she told Jodie she hadn’t told anyone but she told that old friend the day after she found out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.