Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that seriously her valentines night sat in bed by herself eating a basic witch tea of chicken nug nugs #goals

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly she’s absolutely vile on every level rancid obsessed with junk food her skin makes me 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢Dan must really be a feeder

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Poor Mia moo is going to be so depressed without her bestie, how will she cope. Meanwhile I think Jodie will thrive without the leach

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How come the xxxs girly is being large in all the bottoms from primark.
Hope Jodie has an amazing trip Mia will be raging

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jodie is going to brilliant with all the Australia content while Mia is stuck at home with desperate Dan. She’s going to struggle hugely and her content will go even further down the pan. Who will the leech onto next?

Reactions: 2
Jodie is going to brilliant with all the Australia content while Mia is stuck at home with desperate Dan. She’s going to struggle hugely and her content will go even further down the pan. Who will the leech onto next?
Her poor nans will get roped into more bestie coffee dates

• Haha
They're so annoying buying bags as a farewell gift as if Jodie is moving away forever. Please, Mia was ready to drop Jodie the second that Georgie chick came into the picture she went weeks without seeing Jodie but now sobbing because she has no one & Jodie is off to see other friends.

Reactions: 8
Jodie has been in Australia for all of 3 seconds & already made it her personality. I can't imagine what the next 4 weeks bring.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does every video start with her putting lip gloss on and drinking from the Stanley cup? It really winds me up!

Also in yesterday’s primark/h&m video she literally sets her phone up at a petrol pump to film her filling her car? You can’t use phones at a pump but it also looks so stupid

What the duck are half of those pics Jodie’s just put up of her at the wedding? Learn to pose girl PLEASE ✋🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah she sounds very unfit.
Which is mad as she’s a gym girly who walks her dogs every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.