Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah cos it’s not like your body is adjusting to the hormones in the first trimester and it’s one that most pregnant women would agree is the hardest…. Have you ever been pregnant or are you just assuming based off of nothing ?
okay let’s not do this here 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh yeah cos it’s not like your body is adjusting to the hormones in the first trimester and it’s one that most pregnant women would agree is the hardest…. Have you ever been pregnant or are you just assuming based off of nothing ?
You ok hun

Reactions: 4
you alright hun!? Im obviously talking from experience.

Her body hasn’t changed that much she ‘doesnt know how to dress it’ yet 🙄 if anything is changing her body is her crappy diet, not pregnancy

Reactions: 7
I know the video of her telling her boyfriend is meant to be cute or whatever but god her shower looks disgusting🤢🤢

they literally have no chemistry at all, it’s almost embarrassing to watch them interact

Attachments

Her outfit video is sending me... girl let's be real you'll still be wearing sweatsuits every day with your tiny bags that hardly go over your shoulder.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the way Jodie is pronouncing melBORN in Melbourne - (you pronounce it Mel-bin or Mel-ban) baaaahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 6
you alright hun!? Im obviously talking from experience.

Her body hasn’t changed that much she ‘doesnt know how to dress it’ yet 🙄 if anything is changing her body is her crappy diet, not pregnancy
I don’t see how y’all can say tit when everyone’s pregnancy’s are different, especially as a mum… bizarre but we move

i said what i said because i see it with ALL influencers. Not just mia.

In her pregnancy video she there rubbing stomach when i assume she was barely 3 months where fetus is the size of kidney bean and she there rubbing her fat stomach like She is 6 months gone 🙄

its the same with all of them and its boring them trying to turn EVERYTHING into a pregnancy thing,when its not and milk it for all its worth

and surprise surprise she uploads a ‘dress with me at 12 weeks’ reel

they are so predictable that its not even funny anymore

Reactions: 9
In her pregnancy video she there rubbing stomach when i assume she was barely 3 months where fetus is the size of kidney bean and she there rubbing her fat stomach like She is 6 months gone 🙄
bahahahahahaha I was fucken pissing myself at this too!! Nice of you to get your gut out for us to put on show,that maccas looks good in there 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t see how y’all can say tit when everyone’s pregnancy’s are different, especially as a mum… bizarre but we move
We can say whatever we want because this is a gossip forum! Do you know you’re on Tattle?

Let’s be real. Her body hasn’t changed, she‘s 12 weeks pregnant and there is no need to do a “dress for my changing body with me” video! She’s an idiot and just craving pathetic attention. She’s the same size she’s been for months, huge!

Sorry if this was already addressed I watch Mia from a distance as she just irritates me, how come she has the fiat now? She always used to brag about the other car?

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this was already addressed I watch Mia from a distance as she just irritates me, how come she has the fiat now? She always used to brag about the other car?
COL got to them.

They were living a prosecco lifestyle on a coke budget

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i said what i said because i see it with ALL influencers. Not just mia.

its the same with all of them and its boring them trying to turn EVERYTHING into a pregnancy thing,when its not and milk it for all its worth

and surprise surprise she uploads a ‘dress with me at 12 weeks’ reel

they are so predictable that its not even funny anymore
I agree she definitely doesn’t have a bump and it’s just for ‘aesthetics’ and content

I hope everything she posts isn’t baby related but also I’d prefer that than the clothing hauls or temu hauls 🥲

Reactions: 2
She’ll probs be fuming when she actually gets a bump and realises it isn’t the cute little bump that most other influencers have because they’re skinny and it’s then just the bump. She’s probably just going to use pregnancy as an excuse to eat and get fatter all over

I came onto this thread after seeing her pregnancy announcement video on Tik Tok and whilst I’m happy for her I still think she’s insufferable 😂

I used to follow her quite a bit when she first started posting on Tik Tok. She still worked in the office and she would post “what I eat in a day video without putting pressure on myself” and I thought she was really down to earth.

As soon as she got her first lot of gifted clothes her content just switched and she came across like a brat and is now a caricature of herself and is cosplaying what she thinks an “influencer” is. I think she very quickly quit her job and would just post these huge hauls of clothes and it knocked me sick. Nobody needs that many clothes and then she would still wear the same grey joggers. I’m now convinced she buys it all just to send them back. Good luck with that tactic, most companies are starting to crack down on “influencers” who do that and are starting to decline their returns.

Last edited:
Please tell me she didn’t go to her scan with no pants on wtf is wrong with her

• Sick
Reactions: 1
She’s skint babes
Great idea then to have a child when you can’t even afford a shared car between you both 🤦🏼‍♀️ seems to be a common thing with influencers but especially Mia in general is living a life they absolutely cannot afford but need to do it for the gram. The need to buy every single new trending item because everyone else is etc. That’s why you should take instagram at face value because half the time when you are thinking ‘how can they afford that?! they bleeping cant!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.