Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as their relationship is so weird, you can't begrudge anyone a child. I'm happy for them and tbh the video was actually kinda cute

Reactions: 1
She can barely look after herself let alone a baby. The poor thing will probably be left unwashed for days and fed mcdonald’s chips as soon as it can eat solids

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It was obvious she wanted a baby as she really had nothing else exciting in her life.

Hope she sorts out her laziness before the baby comes

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's been wanting a baby for a while now so it makes sense she talked about it during her Christmas vlogs in 2022. She also wanted to get married before Jodie claimed they were together longer she even tried to convince Jodie too. I hope that baby is well taken care of because oof Mia girl you're in for a wild ride!

Reactions: 3
Why would she tell Jodie in the car? Seems a bit of a random spot to film an announcement

Reactions: 1
Can’t wait for her baby shower with the two nans and Jodie.
Mad that her dads kid will be her kids uncle and the born in the same year.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How is she pregnant I swear she posts about being on her period all the time?! 🤔

She’s got a lot of growing up to do hopefully will change her for the better

Reactions: 4
She could actually get some good content now if she vlogs the whole prego journey and not just shopping in primark and coffee dates with her two nans

Reactions: 3
How is she pregnant I swear she posts about being on her period all the time?! 🤔

She’s got a lot of growing up to do hopefully will change her for the better
Same! Sure she was on her period last month. She’s probably only 4 weeks pregnant and couldn’t wait to announce for the attention! 🤦🏼‍♀️
She‘a going to be an insufferable pregnant person!

Reactions: 2
It's been a while since she's mentioned her period a few pages back it was mentioned how she might be pregnant & she hadn't mentioned about having her period during that time either.

Reactions: 2
Not to be that person but she can barely look after herself or even her dogs.. but best of luck to her 👀

Reactions: 7
Funny how no one suspected it as she’s always been tired out of breathe and had a huge ass 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s due in September so she might only be 8 weeks pregnant? Crazy to announce it online before 12 weeks. Just shows she’s desperate for the content

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.