Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_7037.jpeg

(not surprising) but doesn’t she wash her mugs before using them🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
There is not one single person in this world who should take tanning advice off of a mess like Mia!!! Her tanning application is a strong -5 out of 10!!! Is she bleeping joking with this video. 😳

IMG_7967.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I know this is gonna be a controversial one but I stopped using fake tan and started using sunbeds because I just felt a mess with it! I was fed up of being stinky and not having any white bras and it coming off on everything. I know it’s not good for you but she’s basically making me run screaming from fake tan!!

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t she embrace the paleness? She covers up in huge sweatshirts and joggers most of the time anyway so what’s the point of tanning?!

Let me guess is she obsessed with it. Does the girl have any other words to describe anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know this is gonna be a controversial one but I stopped using fake tan and started using sunbeds because I just felt a mess with it! I was fed up of being stinky and not having any white bras and it coming off on everything. I know it’s not good for you but she’s basically making me run screaming from fake tan!!
this makes my Australian heart cry!!!!!! Please be so careful 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
this makes my Australian heart cry!!!!!! Please be so careful 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I try to limit to every other week and only go in the sun on holiday, it’s so hard once you get the tan to stop 😢😢😢😢 I’m 45 and I only started a couple years ago so I’m hoping the I had no sun exposure before this may be ok 🥹🥹

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Her latest vlog has sooo much swearing and honestly they would be so much shorter if she would just edit the unnecessary stuff out like when she was struggling to find a word 😣 also she didn’t seem that happy for Jodie getting a house like when she said it’s been a long time coming getting this STUPID house I would absolutely hate if a “friend” spoke about me getting a new house that way!

Reactions: 7
Her latest vlog has sooo much swearing and honestly they would be so much shorter if she would just edit the unnecessary stuff out like when she was struggling to find a word 😣 also she didn’t seem that happy for Jodie getting a house like when she said it’s been a long time coming getting this STUPID house I would absolutely hate if a “friend” spoke about me getting a new house that way!
Yeah I thought the stupid house comment was uncalled for. She’s obviously jealous of Jodie. Who needs enemies when you’ve got a friend like Mia?! I bet she spat in those m&ms 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The jealousy seeps out of her. She’s hating that Jodie has a Reno that will be better then hers.

To begin with Mia knew she was top dog between her and Jodie, more followers etc… Jodie is now catching up and Mia is Jealous! Jealous of the house, jealous of her size 6/XS figure and probably Jealous she is off to Australia - Mia’s been saying she’s going on holiday for the last 6 months, remember those pieces of material she was gifted that just about covered her Vadge! 🤢

Reactions: 3
I think Jodie will soon start distancing herself from Mia, they will grow apart they are taking different paths in life now. Ive always wondered why in previous vlogs Mia would literally force food and drink on Jodie I honestly think she wants her to put on weight as she is jealous of her, gosh shes awful run for the hills

Reactions: 8
She does know that we know the tan update was filmed in December right as she’s got Xmas bedding on and candy canes on her nails 😂😂😂 did the original ad not get approved Mia?
---
Clearly struck a nerve

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She does know that we know the tan update was filmed in December right as she’s got Xmas bedding on and candy canes on her nails 😂😂😂 did the original ad not get approved Mia?
---
Clearly struck a nerve
She will ten delete it tomorrow she deletes any posts that don’t blow smoke up her xxxL arse

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why oh why do they both leave the house in clothes that were designed for lounge/ sleep wear???? I have those striped trousers Jodie was wearing and they are PYJAMAS

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.