Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice at the start of the Vlog when she turns the shower on she still has the label on her joggers that she’s been out in all day. She blatantly wears things and sends them back. Smelly woman!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I cannot believe how many takeaways and coffees she had on that vlog in 7 days. I counted at least 2 subways, a Greek, a McDonald's, a Cafe meal, I lost count of the amount of coffee and cake pop dates!! She’s going to turn into a bleeping cake pop if she eats anymore!
She‘s so overweight, and I’m sick of her painting this narrative that she’s an XXS!! Her breathing when she talks is disgusting where she’s overweight. Always out of breath. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I cannot believe how many takeaways and coffees she had on that vlog in 7 days. I counted at least 2 subways, a Greek, a McDonald's, a Cafe meal, I lost count of the amount of coffee and cake pop dates!! She’s going to turn into a bleeping cake pop if she eats anymore!
She‘s so overweight, and I’m sick of her painting this narrative that she’s an XXS!! Her breathing when she talks is disgusting where she’s overweight. Always out of breath. 🤢
It’s bad for her health and such a waste of money! She needs to cut back and sort her damp problem out.

Reactions: 4
XS size 8 girly pop with her size 8 lulu leggings… yes US size 8 aka UK size 12…which there is absolutely nothing wrong with btw. Beyond me why she tries to portray this idea that she’s so such smaller than she actually is… just own that you are a size 12-14 and dress your body for that! Would be far more genuine and relatable… but genuine and relatable aren’t her aesthetic are they!

Actually saw a comment of someone asking if hers are a UK 8 or US 8, as a guide for sizing as lulu is an American brand and she said ‘UK 8 girly xx’ then deleted it 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
See I would respect her so much more if she was just honest about her size. Like own it & wear clothes that fit properly so you can look cute but also feel comfy. When you're lying to others when we clearly see how you really look in your videos, it rubs people the wrong way. We know you're not an XXS & that is ok but hiding that fact is such a losery thing to do especially when you have somewhat of a following. If you're not comfortable with your weight then start eating better & working out so you can be where you want to be & won't have to lie to everyone about it.

Reactions: 7
XS size 8 girly pop with her size 8 lulu leggings… yes US size 8 aka UK size 12…which there is absolutely nothing wrong with btw. Beyond me why she tries to portray this idea that she’s so such smaller than she actually is… just own that you are a size 12-14 and dress your body for that! Would be far more genuine and relatable… but genuine and relatable aren’t her aesthetic are they!

Actually saw a comment of someone asking if hers are a UK 8 or US 8, as a guide for sizing as lulu is an American brand and she said ‘UK 8 girly xx’ then deleted it 😭🤣
She’s only got in the 12 because they are stretchy leggings.

I would say she’s at least a 16

Reactions: 8
This girl Molly in her last Vlog is almost as dim as her. 😂 they’re a match made in heaven. 2 wallys sitting there scoffing timbits in Tim Hortons 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Definitely think Jodie's renovation will be 10 times better than what Mia's was when she moved.
Also notice how Mia and Jodie haven't been together as much lately and then suddenly Mia is back lurking around Molly again when they fell out a while ago. Swear she just picks and chooses when to make an effort with people.

Reactions: 9
Mia is 100 percent jealous of Jodie. I think she’s always seen Jodie as her “sidekick” and she’s the main character, but now Jodie’s bought a house and her social media has taken off, Mia is fuming 🤣🤣

Mia 100% became friends again with Molly because of her jealousy due to Jodie having other friends. Jodie doesn’t NEED Mia, but Mia needs Jodie for sure

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but Mia is a tit dog mom, the poor dog is throwing up and she's just screaming at him, like why wouldn't you let the poor boy outside instead of laughing, shouting and calling him pathetic

• Sad
It’s graying on me how much she uses ‘stunning’ to describe anything and everything! 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Random take but I just find it really hard to believe she even likes to read. Especially with the whole acotar series it feels like she’s trying to catch up to Sophia with reading the series and how fast she is🥲

Reactions: 4
Is shopping all her and Jodie do ?
Wouldn’t you get bored ?
And this is from someone who loves shopping
Surely at their age they need to get more from life

Random take but I just find it really hard to believe she even likes to read. Especially with the whole acotar series it feels like she’s trying to catch up to Sophia with reading the series and how fast she is🥲
She struggled to read the back of products so I also don’t believe she can read

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.