Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jodie bought a fixer upper which is beyond affordable for the condition but needs a lot of work & won't be affordable. Did you see how terrible it looked?!

Reactions: 7
I ended up watching it. I agree… looks like more work than it’s worth yikes!!!
Yup I was going to comment saying it’s even worse than the pics haha. The above person is right, she’s bought it just to say she’s bought it. I would love to find out how much she paid for it. She’s not exactly rolling in money to ‘do up’ a house like that. I really was expecting something a LOT better than that but she’s bought a house as bad as the one she’s living in now

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if I’m being really thick but is leaving your hair for 13/14 days normal? Like would it not start to bother you 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I don’t know if I’m being really thick but is leaving your hair for 13/14 days normal? Like would it not start to bother you 😂😂
For some one with no job no kids no mates and all the time on the world her personal hygiene is revolting

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does Jodie not realise “brought and bought “ are two different words with different meanings
I “bought a house “ she is stupid !
You didn’t “brought “ a house
How do so many people not know they are two different words !!

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe Mia was stripping wallpaper in her bedroom without putting dust sheets over her furniture. Her bed wasn’t even made. She’s a scruffy cow.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe Mia was stripping wallpaper in her bedroom without putting dust sheets over her furniture. Her bed wasn’t even made. She’s a scruffy cow.
No doubt this’ll kick her ass into gear since she’ll be seeing Jodie renovate her new house lol. Mia will get jealous vibey wibes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m confused. So they’ve got mould and damp in their room. They’ve just sprayed it with a chemical and painted over it. They need to get to the root of the problem otherwise it’s coming back even worse! The mould in that room is probably why she’s always unwell. Also they’re not happy with the paint so they’re wallpapering the whole room? Who the hell wallpapers in 2024?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m confused. So they’ve got mould and damp in their room. They’ve just sprayed it with a chemical and painted over it. They need to get to the root of the problem otherwise it’s coming back even worse! The mould in that room is probably why she’s always unwell. Also they’re not happy with the paint so they’re wallpapering the whole room? Who the hell wallpapers in 2024?
I thought dopey Dan was some sort of builder that paint job looks awful and the mould will be back worse if they haven’t treated it properly

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they have a clue. They act like kids playing house.

Reactions: 1

Sugar soap btw not even a mould cleaning chemical

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.