Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew Dan reminded me of someone and I’ve just clocked 😂😂 Lee Evans when he pulls his weird faces, but it’s Dans actual face.
IMG_7583.jpeg
IMG_7582.jpeg
IMG_7581.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jodie owns property and still lives at home.
I reckon Mia gets some kind of allowance off her dad as I can’t imagine she’s earns loads from social media if she is making loads then she should be declaring it.
Mia definitely doesn’t get an allowance from her dad. They’re not on talking terms since she moved out of his house! He used to pay for her cars etc and she mentioned that this is the first she’s had to pay for it herself

Reactions: 2
I believe she bought it with the money she inherited when her dad passed away a few years ago
She inherited her dad’s house with her brother and they rent it out to a family, probably at least a three bed. They also upload quite a few videos a week and based off of YouTube Adsense and stuff they could earn anywhere between £500-£1500 a month for the amount of view they get depending on their cpm not to mention their TikTok accounts that make money on views alone and then any brand deals they have could again be between £300+ they generally have at least 1 ad a month along with their YouTube and TikTok.
I would guess Mia brings home at least £1500 a month, more if any TikTok’s went more viral or if she had more brand deals. And Jodie would bring home less as she has less followers. I believe Mia’s mortgage is around £900 based on the comments she made previously, bills would be around £300 (on the high end) and her cars like £99 a month. Who knows what she spends on food and Starbucks tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
During the holiday season, Adsense pays more on YouTube so I am sure that's why they did vlogmas last month to help with all their recent spending.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh my days that georgie clark is a bad nob why does she wear those fucken white shorts and tshirt in fucken winter 🥶 the girl has no style you loookk a showwwwww

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She inherited her dad’s house with her brother and they rent it out to a family, probably at least a three bed. They also upload quite a few videos a week and based off of YouTube Adsense and stuff they could earn anywhere between £500-£1500 a month for the amount of view they get depending on their cpm not to mention their TikTok accounts that make money on views alone and then any brand deals they have could again be between £300+ they generally have at least 1 ad a month along with their YouTube and TikTok.
I would guess Mia brings home at least £1500 a month, more if any TikTok’s went more viral or if she had more brand deals. And Jodie would bring home less as she has less followers. I believe Mia’s mortgage is around £900 based on the comments she made previously, bills would be around £300 (on the high end) and her cars like £99 a month. Who knows what she spends on food and Starbucks tho.
great observations!!!!!!!!!!!

These girls have no style at all & it pains me that they think when we say that it's because we're haters meanwhile they go grocery shopping looking like baboons!

• Haha
Wow two coffee dates with ya nan in one day
This girly pops is wild she’s living like a granny getting excited about B&M where the 20 year old content girls holidays, nights out, fun stuff weee granny 👵

Reactions: 1
She is literally the greediest pig I’ve ever seen. 2 coffee dates. Bacon roll and crisps. Then went Sainsbury’s and bought lunch and snacks then had a cake pop! Then went Asda and got loads more food. She makes me feel sick. 🤢 You can see why she’s the size of a house. It’s jokes that she says she is an XXS!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What is the point of taking a pic and posting this absolute shite outfit.
She’s literally no one’s inspo!

IMG_7665.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Her shopping haul tiktok ‘I don’t wear underwear very much, I’m an underwear girly’ that is absolutely revolting 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.