Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A shopping trip out and no grey joggers in sight! 🙌🏽 She actually looked quite nice and dare I admit... I was Influenced by the Ugg dupes and have purchased a pair! 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think out of the both of them Jodie is more of this youtuber vloggler material than Mia she is a little more put together still nothing to write home about but she seems more bearable. I sometimes notice she ignores Mia or some things Mia says you can see the look on her face she doesn't really approve of, it's a strange friendship tbh
I have to disagree. I have cardboard with more personality than Jodie. I started watching Mia when she quit her job to make the lipglosses and was curious how …. And then I saw her using a chinese takeaway Tupperware 🤣🤣🤣 at least that’s interesting to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have to disagree. I have cardboard with more personality than Jodie. I started watching Mia when she quit her job to make the lipglosses and was curious how …. And then I saw her using a chinese takeaway Tupperware 🤣🤣🤣 at least that’s interesting to watch
Sat on the floor mixing up cosmetic products in her front room surrounded by dogs, dust and mess. Lovely 😂😂😂

Delusional is not the word for these two fools 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Really showing her lazy side in today’s vlogmas. Apparently she had plans so couldn’t film a sponsorship after her manager apparently told her the wrong thing. They are literally paying you! You make time

Reactions: 3
When she’s trying on the jacket in Zara and says “that’s extra large” and it’s absolutely tiny on her 😂😭

• Haha
The two of them drving to Birmingham in latest vlog mia waffling on and jodie yawning 🥱

• Haha
Girls VLOGMAS does not mean doing something christmassy every single day … or at least I don’t think so

Reactions: 2
Girls VLOGMAS does not mean doing something christmassy every single day … or at least I don’t think so
Exactly! They're so dumb. All they had to do was film a vlog once every day until Christmas of their everyday lives but no they started early & are only posting Christmas things which is fine but they're running out of tit to do & clearly bored of each other.

I wish she would get a tissue instead of wiping her nose with her hands 🤢 also picking her ear in the car 🤢

• Sick
On her new vlog she says they’re cutting into the room and building the house to be 3 floors and they’re doing it in January. Surely they know about planning permission and it’s not just as easy as ‘cutting into this room’ 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.