Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait for the tit show vlogmas she's going to film! She's lazy she will give up. I wonder what they're gifting each other for the gift swap I assume they're doing.

Reactions: 4
The sharing drinks and food makes me feel sick 🤢 on Jodie’s vlog they shared a cherry Bakewell normal people would cut it in half they took it in turns having little bites 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Tell me your house is full of bodge jobs without telling me… white dirty walls, pipe work not even chased into the wall or boxed on. They’ve boxed in something at the bottom right with some random cut offs of wood and the sofa looks filthy as anything

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Tell me your house is full of bodge jobs without telling me… white dirty walls, pipe work not even chased into the wall or boxed on. They’ve boxed in something at the bottom right with some random cut offs of wood and the sofa looks filthy as anything
if she actually stopped buying stupid tit and fixed the house up, they'd be able to sell and move onto the next one. derpy derp

Mia cares more about having things others have rather than having a nice home. Make it make sense! They're also hunting down smeg appliances because of Cinzia. Like Jodie, you live at home where are you going to put this tit at?! & Mia you need a washing machine, not a kettle!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mia cares more about having things others have rather than having a nice home. Make it make sense! They're also hunting down smeg appliances because of Cinzia. Like Jodie, you live at home where are you going to put this tit at?! & Mia you need a washing machine, not a kettle!
the way they are obsessed with Sophia and Cinzia is mad lol

Reactions: 7
Her vlogmas day 2 is a car crash …. Literally!! So insensitive! Oooh I can’t wait to watch it back to see our faces? Get a grip

Reactions: 3
The sharing drinks and food makes me feel sick 🤢 on Jodie’s vlog they shared a cherry Bakewell normal people would cut it in half they took it in turns having little bites 🤢
When they were in the car & Mia was slobbering that lip oil all over & in her mouth only to give it to try out after sent me! So gross!
---
Her vlogmas day 2 is a car crash …. Literally!! So insensitive! Oooh I can’t wait to watch it back to see our faces? Get a grip
The way they were laughing the whole time about it too was disgusting. Mia is like it's not funny... laughs, that wasn't nice... starts smirking & laughing again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
When they were in the car & Mia was slobbering that lip oil all over & in her mouth only to give it to try out after sent me! So gross!
---

The way they were laughing the whole time about it too was disgusting. Mia is like it's not funny... laughs, that wasn't nice... starts smirking & laughing again.
Did jodie cause that crash? Coz driving on a motorway chatting waffle in to a camera and drinking a starbies is defo not in the highway code 🤣

Did jodie cause that crash? Coz driving on a motorway chatting waffle in to a camera and drinking a starbies is defo not in the highway code 🤣
Honestly, it looks as if she did from the footage. She wasn't looking 95% of the time she was driving & she slammed her brakes then the cars behind her all crashed.

• Wow
Honestly, it looks as if she did from the footage. She wasn't looking 95% of the time she was driving & she slammed her brakes then the cars behind her all crashed.
Maybe her little vloggy woggy needs sending over to the police 🤣
---
Jodies new vlog 🤢 kissing mias dog on the mouth oh my fucken lord jesus i want to be sick

• Sick
Wait what they crashed and shared the footage?!

Reactions: 1
Wait what they crashed and shared the footage?!
jodie was driving and suddenly slammed on the brakes… the cars behind her obviously slammed on the brakes too and 3 of them went into each other. Definitely looks like Jodie caused it by not concentrating and having the slam on the brakes suddenly with no warning for the cars behind her!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
jodie was driving and suddenly slammed on the brakes… the cars behind her obviously slammed on the brakes too and 3 of them went into each other. Definitely looks like Jodie caused it by not concentrating and having the slam on the brakes suddenly with no warning for the cars behind her!
do you have a time stamp? I’ve watched a few of their vlogs recently but I must have missed that.

Reactions: 2
I’m not an unkind person but the sight of a slobby spotty mess guzzling junk food is the best pre- Christmas diet I could go on! I love my food and am defo not skinny but she’s repulsive and dans a feeder 🤢🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.