Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jodie Vlogmas day 3 when they are getting changed in the toilet 😂 can you imagine sitting down for a wee and overhearing them 2 going on, what a couple of dicks.
Also Mia looks like bleeping Pat Butcher in her long dress, granny court shoes and furry coat. I’m dead! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wait what they crashed and shared the footage?!
Of course, Mia did! They literally laughed the entire clip about it too. She left the whole part in it too! She was more worried about her laptop than the people behind her. If you watch the whole driving scene Jodie wasn't looking while driving to the point I thought someone else was driving them.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s shared that online and I refuse to believe nobody has commented on it so she’s obvs deleted some. Absolute dickheads the both of them. Pissing about recording and pouting at each other with their Starbucks instead of paying attention to the road ahead. Also then laughing about the people behind all crashing. Surely a genuine human being would stop and check everyone was okay and offer their details in case of any insurance claims rather than just driving off and checking their laptop was alright. They are both vile. I hope that gets shared with the relevant police force!

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s shared that online and I refuse to believe nobody has commented on it so she’s obvs deleted some. Absolute dickheads the both of them. Pissing about recording and pouting at each other with their Starbucks instead of paying attention to the road ahead. Also then laughing about the people behind all crashing. Surely a genuine human being would stop and check everyone was okay and offer their details in case of any insurance claims rather than just driving off and checking their laptop was alright. They are both vile. I hope that gets shared with the relevant police force!
In today's vlog Jodie doesn't mention it but instead is like omg we laughed the whole day it was such a good day! Dude, duck off!

Reactions: 3
I think Mia has an obsession with food & starbies, at this point she should just become a food vlogger its all her vlogs consist of... food shopping, takeaways, snacks, cooking food, starbies! Her vlogs are almost becoming predictable

I think Mia has an obsession with food & starbies, at this point she should just become a food vlogger its all her vlogs consist of... food shopping, takeaways, snacks, cooking food, starbies! Her vlogs are almost becoming predictable
I think she’s had more takeaways coffees in the last week than I’ve had all year. What a waste of money!

Reactions: 6
I'm a little behind with her vlogs - who wears bloody tracksuit Bottoms to London to a PLT event!? I mean... I make more effort popping down the local shop! 😂

Reactions: 8
I'm a little behind with her vlogs - who wears bloody tracksuit Bottoms to London to a PLT event!? I mean... I make more effort popping down the local shop! 😂
I’m bet most of us make more effort answering the door to the postman 😆

• Haha
In Jodie's new vlog they mentioned their fake bags & Jodie said she didn't wanna take her real one so she asked Mia for hers. 😂 Hey girlies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think out of the both of them Jodie is more of this youtuber vloggler material than Mia she is a little more put together still nothing to write home about but she seems more bearable. I sometimes notice she ignores Mia or some things Mia says you can see the look on her face she doesn't really approve of, it's a strange friendship tbh

I think out of the both of them Jodie is more of this youtuber vloggler material than Mia she is a little more put together still nothing to write home about but she seems more bearable. I sometimes notice she ignores Mia or some things Mia says you can see the look on her face she doesn't really approve of, it's a strange friendship tbh
I’ve noticed that sometimes Mia gets a bit crappy with Jodie and does her thin lipped face (the one she always does when she’s pissed off).. I think she thinks of Jodie as her little side kick.
She hasn’t mentioned her new bff Georgie in a while, I wonder if they’re still friends

• Haha
Humble brag about the pull and bear invite also Mia I’m sure you can’t tell us how much you were given to spend in there 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.