Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s got a black box on her car
And electric top up meter and takes her skidmarked leggings to the laundromat yet we are all supposed to believe she’s a successful business woman your skint babes face facts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everytime she gets her hair done it basically always looks the same and she acts like she’s went from bleach blonde to black 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her life is so empty why doesn’t she get a 9-5 and then do the influencer thing evenings and weekends. At least she could have some regular money coming in.

Reactions: 3
she’s so shallow the biggest problem in her life Right now is having her hair changed lol
I was thinking this, I’m waiting for an op date that’s basically going to affect my ability to eat and my looks for a year (not cosmetic) I wish that was all I had to bloody worry about 😂😂😂go on about macros but eat utter utter shite

• Sad
I was thinking this, I’m waiting for an op date that’s basically going to affect my ability to eat and my looks for a year (not cosmetic) I wish that was all I had to bloody worry about 😂😂😂go on about macros but eat utter utter shite
sorry to hear that mate, hope ur ok

• Heart
she must laze about all day doing absolutely nothing. She is pilling on weight too especially on her hips, she mentioned in her vlog that Vinted is annoying because it only gives you so many days to send out the sold item before cancelling the order! I sell on Vinted now and then and it gives you 5 full days before cancelling I work have kids run a home and still manage to send the parcel. Whats she doing all day?! Oh yeah nothing absolutely nothing lol dreaming up her new "starbies" order

she must laze about all day doing absolutely nothing. She is pilling on weight too especially on her hips, she mentioned in her vlog that Vinted is annoying because it only gives you so many days to send out the sold item before cancelling the order! I sell on Vinted now and then and it gives you 5 full days before cancelling I work have kids run a home and still manage to send the parcel. Whats she doing all day?! Oh yeah nothing absolutely nothing lol dreaming up her new "starbies" order
her bum is huge! When she talks about wanting a large for a baggy fit is she in denial or is the camera just making her look fatter than she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
her bum is huge! When she talks about wanting a large for a baggy fit is she in denial or is the camera just making her look fatter than she is?
it’s huge because the area around it is just large, her actual ass is flat

• Heart
I’m so so confused by her saying she’s trying to lose weight but has her daily calories in a Starbucks drink just for the vibes or whatever. She walks enough and goes the the gym enough to lose weight, it’s all in her diet and when is she actually going to realise that ?

Reactions: 8
I’m so so confused by her saying she’s trying to lose weight but has her daily calories in a Starbucks drink just for the vibes or whatever. She walks enough and goes the the gym enough to lose weight, it’s all in her diet and when is she actually going to realise that ?
She's definitely reading on here, I think with exercise and walking she needs to put the effort in when she's at the gym she's hardly ever sweating normally taking pics and filming on her walks they are a leisurely stroll like a Sunday afternoon family walk whilst it's good it's not really intense and will not burn the amount of calories she needs to as she is consuming so many.

Reactions: 2
I was watching Mia's weekly vlog and she didn't wash the chicken just the veggies for the salad. :sick: just plopped it all in a bowl & added the seasoning.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched Jodie's vlog in London, most of her videos they just browse around the shops.She went to London, and just browsed the shops how boring are they're lives.

• Haha
Just watched Jodie's vlog in London, most of her videos they just browse around the shops.She went to London, and just browsed the shops how boring are they're lives.
Honestly couldn’t think of anything fucken worse mate

Tried listening to the podcast again today. Firstly their mic is HORRENDOUS and duck me Mia you may aswell get ur own podcast since u don’t let Jodie speak

I can’t be the only one who thought the nail vlog was so rude when she said she didn’t know the colours but she’d make her nail tech say it in the comments 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.